The Harry and Meghan fuss

Let’s face it, Anyone who posts a long winded anti Meghan rant are usually pretty sad bastards.
I know who my parents are blue do you?

Just can't help yourself another troll with nothing of any note to say on the matter of the American Actress that came between two brothers who despite saying he has me on ignore has to like the woke you are contribute nought outside schoolboy snipe.

The only sad thing is you posting diatribe which is all you are capable of.

tell me something she has done with her life outside sucking up to the Hollywood press and gold digging.

C grade actress who will live her life through twitter and the virtue signalling netflix set until she is not needed anymore.

At least she is in la la land now where she belongs I guess but she will no doubt get on many of those climate warming planes adding to her carbon footprint in gas guzzling vehicles when she wants leave of her palace with all those empty rooms with butler service crying how terrible it is that so many children stuck in camps in Florida separated from their parents can't get to her palace so she can put a decent roof over their heads.

Just can't help yourself another troll with nothing of any note to say on the matter of the American Actress that came between two brothers who despite saying he has me on ignore has to like the woke you are contribute nought outside schoolboy snipe.

tell me something she has done with her life outside sucking up to the Hollywood press and gold digging.

C grade actress who will live her life through twitter and the virtue signalling netflix set until she is not needed anymore.

At least she is in la la land now where she belongs I guess but she will no doubt get on many of those climate warming planes adding to her carbon footprint in gas guzzling vehicles when she wants leave of her palace with all those empty rooms with butler service crying how terrible it is that so many children stuck in camps in Florida separated from their parents can't get to her palace so she can put a decent roof over their heads.

Did she ghost you too?

The personal spat in which you’re engaged aside (and it’s not a pretty look!), it appears you’re not a fan. Got it!

If she’s the witch you believe, why on earth do you bother to follow what she says and does?

I neither know nor care about most of what she’s said or done. Nor do I know or care much about Harry. They seem like a nice enough couple trying to live their life away from one of their family’s orbit because they didn’t like it.

Shocking!

You seem a little too invested.

The personal spat in which you’re engaged aside (and it’s not a pretty look!), it appears you’re not a fan. Got it!

If she’s the witch you believe, why on earth do you bother to follow what she says and does?

I neither know nor care about most of what she’s said or done. Nor do I know or care much about Harry. They seem like a nice enough couple trying to live their life away from one of their family’s orbit because they didn’t like it.

Shocking!

You seem a little too invested.
CB look back on some of your personal jibes with me tempered somewhat when you wash yourself off a bit and start to use what you have above your neck.

She ain't a witch she is a gold digger.

we all post on this forum and everyone has a right to do so CB but seriously think a little bit before you decide to post in reference to me.

if you think I am a little too invested ok but not a pretty look based on that analogy and this exchange every thread that it exists would have been shut down by now.

Bluehammer is more than capable of a response should he chose to CB you can rest easy and focus on subjects you wish to post on like where and what states you have been to while in the US.

let moderators be the adjudicators of what s a good look and what is not I notice with interest however you didn't single out bluehammer for engaging in the " spat " which he initiated and I know why and the reason is not based on anymore than your references to me in other posts and I get it as well.

you would make for a poor copper (LOL) unless you believe bluehammer doesn't know better than to simply throw barbs at anyone beyond calling them a sad bastard.

CB look back on some of your personal jibes with me tempered somewhat when you wash yourself off a bit and start to use what you have above your neck.

She ain't a witch she is a gold digger.

we all post on this forum and everyone has a right to do so CB but seriously think a little bit before you decide to post in reference to me.

if you think I am a little too invested ok but not a pretty look based on that analogy and this exchange every thread that it exists would have been shut down by now.

Bluehammer is more than capable of a response should he chose to CB you can rest easy and focus on subjects you wish to post on like where and what states you have been to while in the US.

let moderators be the adjudicators of what s a good look and what is not I notice with interest however you didn't single out bluehammer for engaging in the " spat " which he initiated and I know why and the reason is not based on anymore than your references to me in other posts and I get it as well.

you would make for a poor copper (LOL) unless you believe bluehammer doesn't know better than to simply throw barbs at anyone beyond calling them a sad bastard.
You are certainly intent on making a splash on here, and personal attacks seem to be your stock in trade. People will play along for a bit, but it quickly becomes old and tiresome, and one of the Mods WILL take care of you if it keeps up.

This is not my forum, so I speak for no one but myself when I say you come across as a less than desirable addition to this sand pit.

Your vitriol seems to be your stock in trade.

Much good may it do you.

I am saddened by the venom from people who have never met Meghan Markle and can only assume that prejudice lies at its heart. For several years, well before the interview, she was attacked by the British media, and the narrative was set: she breached protocol, she held her bump nauseatingly, she risked the younger royals with her flowers and yet, during that time, Kate Middleton's holding of her bump was tender, the same dress was stunning and the flowers were a beautiful, traditional adornment. The difference: a willowy, white, English rose or an American, mixed-race actress. In my heart, I know that this is a statement about British society and prejudice is the true cause.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.