The Harry and Meghan fuss

So, they want privacy, but you want them to respond to the media?! They did, through a friendly, global outlet called Oprah!

That “outlet” didn’t suit some people (even on Bluemoon, which I’m sure they follow!), and they didn’t say exactly what some people wanted to say.

Well, that means they’re “gits!”

It’s a circular firing squad on here!

Can’t do right for doing wrong, because EVERYTHING they do is wrong!

You guys will love it when the inevitable divorce happens! I can only imagine the vitriol they will have to endure then!!!

Read the post again, I'm pretty sure it was meant to be sarcasm, he wasn't actually meaning to insult them.

I see Harry has been talking about the pain he suffered as a child. Poor old Harry, clearly dropped out of the limelight for a few days and has suffered terribly no doubt.

a guy who has been open about his own struggles with mental health issues after losing his mother in childhood and serving his country in wartime who has gone on to work for mental health charities is invited to give an interview on mental health issues in MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK and still people who's lives will never be influenced by him and his family being alive thousands of miles away from them lose their absolute shit............pathetic.

I see Harry has been talking about the pain he suffered as a child. Poor old Harry, clearly dropped out of the limelight for a few days and has suffered terribly no doubt.
I'm generally very pro-royal and am just not bothered particularly with the Harry / Megan saga. Although I feel being in the monarchy is a bit of a guilded prison with restrictions and responsibilities that offset the privilege, I do think he needs to be careful playing the hard done by card over his childhood. There is the tragic loss of mum and the parents marriage woes, but I suspect that some have had slightly harder upbringings tbh.

If I had been born into the royal family, I would have wanted out too. It is an institution stiff with conformity and tradition. Like a grammar school writ large, except you are only in a grammar school from 11-18.

Some people thrive in an organisation like that. People like me are driven nuts.

Back in the day, as a junior royal you could - if you wished - live quietly in the country, more or less like a country gentleperson, except that the neighbours would all want to kiss your butt. Nowadays you've got the twats of the media poking cameras at you 24/7, and spying on you in the hope you will say something 'controversial.' I would absolutely hate and detest that, and I would end up telling the lot of them to fuck off.

If they renounced their titles their critics would accuse them of insulting the Queen.

A title, once given, is not easily rescinded. Contrary to popular opinion, they are not guilty of High Treason in the meaning of the Act. It would be a very big deal to rescind the title and an equally big deal to renounce it. I can think of a few complete twats with titles, including one very obvious example. You don't have to be nice, or conformist, to keep a title.

If they renounced their titles their critics would accuse them of insulting the Queen.

A title, once given, is not easily rescinded. Contrary to popular opinion, they are not guilty of High Treason in the meaning of the Act. It would be a very big deal to rescind the title and an equally big deal to renounce it. I can think of a few complete twats with titles, including one very obvious example. You don't have to be nice, or conformist, to keep a title.
So why keep using it, publicly? They aren't forced to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.