The Harry and Meghan fuss

I see Harry has been talking about the pain he suffered as a child. Poor old Harry, clearly dropped out of the limelight for a few days and has suffered terribly no doubt.

very sad you view it that way.

him speaking about mental health and how it can even effect him is a massive help for others.

he’s doing good and using his platform to help others. Unfortunately we have a toxic media, trolls and a bitter public that get off slagging Harry and Meghan off.

They hate the Royal Family, the Institution, the whole shebang, but won't relinquish and continue to use their 'royal titles' of Duke and Duchess of Sussex?

Yeah, I smell bullshit and so many defending them are falling for it.

Duke is a noble title not a royal one - thanks for demonstrating your ignorance

very sad you view it that way.

him speaking about mental health and how it can even effect him is a massive help for others.

he’s doing good and using his platform to help others. Unfortunately we have a toxic media, trolls and a bitter public that get off slagging Harry and Meghan off.
No hes not, hes just getting publicity for himself and suckers like you are falling for it. Give him and Meghan a few years and they will be parading their family along every red carpet available. Remember when they wanted to be out of the pubilic eye. How do you think they are doing on that front?

No hes not, hes just getting publicity for himself and suckers like you are falling for it. Give him and Meghan a few years and they will be parading their family along every red carpet available. Remember when they wanted to be out of the pubilic eye. How do you think they are doing on that front?

There’s a world of difference between getting out of the public eye in terms of media hounding and untrue stories and headlines thrown at them constantly to being in the public eye to do good and help with charitable causes and speak about mental health.

I would rather they use their platforms to do some good in the world then just hide away and do nothing because of the media and trolls that hound them.

Also, why does them getting publicity bother you and others so much ?
the kardashiens, little mix, hundreds of others celebs are on tv and doing shows etc - as I’m not a fan, I can easily ignore them and go about in life. Doesn’t bother me at all how much press attention anyone gets.

google is a wonderful thing when you want to look brighter than someone on the internet isnt it. lol

Probably is but I remembered that from the commentary on the Duke of Edinburghs recent funeral - that and I am aware that the nobility is one rung below royalty and finally they had to renounce their royal titles so if Duke and Duchess were royal titles they would no longer hold them. Thanks for bringing your ignorance to the party too.

There’s a world of difference between getting out of the public eye in terms of media hounding and untrue stories and headlines thrown at them constantly to being in the public eye to do good and help with charitable causes and speak about mental health.

I would rather they use their platforms to do some good in the world then just hide away and do nothing because of the media and trolls that hound them.

Also, why does them getting publicity bother you and others so much ?
the kardashiens, little mix, hundreds of others celebs are on tv and doing shows etc - as I’m not a fan, I can easily ignore them and go about in life. Doesn’t bother me at all how much press attention anyone gets.
It anoys me more than bothers me because they are poor role models and hypocrites. i wouldnt want my kids to behave like they do blaming everyone else for what they perceive is their bad and unlucky upbringing. They need to get a grip and grow up.

Probably is but I remembered that from the commentary on the Duke of Edinburghs recent funeral - that and I am aware that the nobility is one rung below royalty and finally they had to renounce their royal titles so if Duke and Duchess were royal titles they would no longer hold them. Thanks for bringing your ignorance to the party too.
sure you do.

It anoys me more than bothers me because they are poor role models and hypocrites. i wouldnt want my kids to behave like they do blaming everyone else for what they perceive is their bad and unlucky upbringing. They need to get a grip and grow up.

they’re doing that right now.
working for various charities and speaking up about Mental health issues. They’re using their platforms far better than most celebs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.