The Harry and Meghan fuss

There’s a world of difference between getting out of the public eye in terms of media hounding and untrue stories and headlines thrown at them constantly to being in the public eye to do good and help with charitable causes and speak about mental health.

I would rather they use their platforms to do some good in the world then just hide away and do nothing because of the media and trolls that hound them.

Also, why does them getting publicity bother you and others so much ?
the kardashiens, little mix, hundreds of others celebs are on tv and doing shows etc - as I’m not a fan, I can easily ignore them and go about in life. Doesn’t bother me at all how much press attention anyone gets.
I bet you any money you like they will be parading their kids in the very same media they so profess to hate in a few years time. Will you still be defending them then?

I bet you any money you like they will be parading their kids in the very same media they so profess to hate in a few years time. Will you still be defending them then?

no idea what you mean by ‘parading’.

If their kids grow up to be famous and successful then good for them. Wouldn’t bother me at all.

How do the Duke and Duchess affect your life? I mean you have told us you have shitty minimum wage job ( assuming you are not furloughed ) with an employer you are on record as saying is not good and yet you are enraged by these two?
How does my comment cause you to fly into such a rage?

they’re doing that right now.
working for various charities and speaking up about Mental health issues. They’re using their platforms far better than most celebs.
its all about the money for them. Always has been always will be. They could have followed princess anne as a role model and dedicated their working lives to charity, instead they sold their souls to American big media business's. Fine if thats the route they want to take but please dont preach to me about your painfull childhood and tough upbringing, trust me you know nothing Harry lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.