The Harry and Meghan fuss

its all about the money for them. Always has been always will be. They could have followed princess anne as a role model and dedicated their working lives to charity, instead they sold their souls to American big media business's. Fine if thats the route they want to take but please dont preach to me about your painfull childhood and tough upbringing, trust me you know nothing Harry lad.

Ok that may be the case - however other than jealousy of their ability to moneytise their lives just exactly how does it affect your life? Are you forced to listen to or read about what you say is their preaching?

Who's angry, I mean aside from you.

No harm in calling hypocrites out is there

what effect does their hypocrisy have on your life though? I mean that from say MP's has an effect because its our taxes they are embezzling or mis-spending. These two aren't.

Plus you were quite vehement about what they were doing - not just calling out hypocrisy - and calling me numnuts does come across as someone who has the red mist descending, verging on CoC infringement really.

I am still puzzled why someone in your position in life thinks there two - above all other rich folk, people who are ennobled and even Royals who say one thing and do the other ? I mean why not call out the extremely wealthy James Dyson over his Brexit hypocrisy which will have far more impact on all our lives than someone discussing mental health issues in a podcast. You must be better than this surely?

what effect does their hypocrisy have on your life though? I mean that from say MP's has an effect because its our taxes they are embezzling or mis-spending. These two aren't.

Plus you were quite vehement about what they were doing - not just calling out hypocrisy - and calling me numnuts does come across as someone who has the red mist descending, verging on CoC infringement really.

I am still puzzled why someone in your position in life thinks there two - above all other rich folk, people who are ennobled and even Royals who say one thing and do the other ? I mean why not call out the extremely wealthy James Dyson over his Brexit hypocrisy which will have far more impact on all our lives than someone discussing mental health issues in a podcast. You must be better than this surely?
Fucking hell XD

You have fun, boo

If poor little Harry had come from a council estate without the benefits he has enjoyed he wouldn't have been swanning around the LA social circuit at all let alone pulling an American actress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.