The Harry and Meghan fuss

Who's angry, I mean aside from you.

No harm in calling hypocrites out is there
You will find, that the people all of a sudden in love with these two, are the very same people who regularly deride and ridicule the monarchy.
So, it will obviously follow that they will attach themselves to a prominent
figure in the Royal family that has decided to publicly trash that institution,
including his father, and by implication the Queen.
Bluemoon, as I think you'll know, is certainly no barometer of public opinion,
in fact it couldn't be further away from it.

If poor little Harry had come from a council estate without the benefits he has enjoyed he wouldn't have been swanning around the LA social circuit at all let alone pulling an American actress.

‘poor little Harry’ who has fought for this country , who has served this country and is now working with charities and mental health organisations. Why on Earth is he a target of abuse ?

Just because he left an institution to care for his wife and family.

for all his wealth, the one thing he mentioned that he loves more than anything in the world is the fact he can take his kid out for a bike ride nowadays- he couldn’t do that before. That’s how confined and trapped he was and felt. Who can blame him for wanting a different life.

You will find, that the people all of a sudden in love with these two, are the very same people who regularly deride and ridicule the monarchy.
Could almost be a thread if Bluemoon was a barometer of public opinion what would change.

‘poor little Harry’ who has fought for this country , who has served this country and is now working with charities and mental health organisations. Why on Earth is he a target of abuse ?

Just because he left an institution to care for his wife and family.

for all his wealth, the one thing he mentioned that he loves more than anything in the world is the fact he can take his kid out for a bike ride nowadays- he couldn’t do that before. That’s how confined and trapped he was and felt. Who can blame him for wanting a different life.
played at war games with a team of SAS soldiers protecting him.

Of course he could take his kids out on a bike in the UK. What planet are you on. lol

He left the UK because he didnt want to be in the public eye and carry out a Royal Duties and get media attention. Since he left he has continued to get huge media attention most of which has been of his own making. They have managed to make alot of money thru his Royal name, which is fine by me. I just dont like the hypocrisy of it all and the wow is me attitude he has. If saying that i dont agree with how he acts is abuse then so be it. But if you are going to continually put yourself in the public eye surely you must accept the scruitiny that goes with it.

Last edited:
The bloke who can now take his kid out for a bike ride has recently been complaining about the Paps giving his kid grief. If he wanted 'Privacy' only a
naive fool or a simpleton would think that a Royal moving to a place like California is the place to go for it, he's now whining about a feeding frenzy culture there.
No shit Sherlock.

If poor little Harry had come from a council estate without the benefits he has enjoyed he wouldn't have been swanning around the LA social circuit at all let alone pulling an American actress.
If Sergio was never born he would never have scored all those goals.

The master of outrage feeling the need to confront all comments they disagree with. ;)

What a pathetic comment. The reason he needed additional protection was he became a direct Taliban target because the media let the world know he was there, and shortly after that he wasn’t allowed to do his job there any more.
whats pathetic about it. Do you think it wss worth it having him out there protected by a troop of SAS soldiers. Personally i dont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.