The Harry and Meghan fuss

No problem with anyone’s negative opinion of him. I just think it’s out of order to pass judgment on his military career when you don’t know. It’s you that’s twisting things.
if you say so. Have a good day mate and enjoy watching Torres goals again, They really are excellent.

its all about the money for them. Always has been always will be. They could have followed princess anne as a role model and dedicated their working lives to charity, instead they sold their souls to American big media business's. Fine if thats the route they want to take but please dont preach to me about your painfull childhood and tough upbringing, trust me you know nothing Harry lad.
They have a foundation and are still patrons of a lot of charities , including mental health charities ,that is where they are , do you have a clue about facts or are you media brainwashed , you are also insulting a war hero and what he saw and how it affected him , i know first hand how war changes people

They have a foundation and are still patrons of a lot of charities , including mental health charities ,that is where they are , do you have a clue about facts or are you media brainwashed , you are also insulting a war hero and what he saw and how it affected him , i know first hand how war changes people
Not to mention the Invictus Games that helps people with disabilities caused by military service.
Apparently none of that matters because he doesn’t want to shake hands for a living any more.

Sorry just seen this response, easy answer really, firstly I dont like hypocrites. and secondly I think he has caused a lot of hurt to the Queen with his silly public sniping. And i have a great deal of time and respect for the Queen.

I don’t think the Queen would appreciate the absolute vile abuse her Grandson gets and undercurrent racism towards his wife. I think she would be horrified if she read the online abuse they suffer.

I don’t think the Queen would appreciate the absolute vile abuse her Grandson gets and undercurrent racism towards his wife. I think she would be horrified if she read the online abuse they suffer.
I think you are probably right. But that is a different discussion is it not?

I think you are probably right. But that is a different discussion is it not?

No. It’s exactly what should be talked about. They’ve aired their views as to why they left the royal family, they were in their rights to do that.
since then , they’ve worked with various charities and talked openly about mental health. They’ve done nothing wrong to deserve the level of abuse they get.
Just my view.

No. It’s exactly what should be talked about. They’ve aired their views as to why they left the royal family, they were in their rights to do that.
since then , they’ve worked with various charities and talked openly about mental health. They’ve done nothing wrong to deserve the level of abuse they get.
Just my view.

Its a different debate to the hypocrisy and woe me attitude he has that I mentioned.

Well it's an opinion I suppose, but after this recent disgraceful, mud slinging,
unprovoked attack on his father, grandparents and the institution, I think
it's extremely unlikely Markle's unsubstantiated racism claims, will be the Queen's sole focus. These two need to relinquish the titles they hypocritically exploit, whilst publicly declaring their hatred of the institution that provided
them. Then just shut up, stop lecturing the world about climate change and equality from a 16 bathroom mansion, and leave the monarchy be, they keep saying they want no part in it, so shut the fuck up about it.

Last edited:
Just my view.
I didn’t have much of an opinion on him one way or another and didn’t really care but the way he appears to have triggered the gammon population of England into hating him suggests he’s doing something right.

Well it's an opinion I suppose, but after this recent disgraceful, mud slinging,
unprovoked attack on his father

You mean like the time Jonathan Dimbleby interviewed Prince Charles and he was scathing about his fathers role in making him marry Diana and admit to having had a long standing affair with his now wife? That kind of mud slinging? Must have been fun the next day at school for a 10 year old Harry - oh how his class mated japed and laughed with him.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.