The Harry and Meghan fuss

Less is more. The post in another thread was a joke.

There may be some lonely people among their listeners too, although I discounted that as a big factor because there so many other ways to talk to people through Internet means or new forms of entertainment more attractive than talk radio.

And if you were lonely I don't think you would want to listen or phone-in and talk to a bitter middle-aged woman with the voice of a Victorian era child prostitute.
Fair points made there are some people at least here in Oz bought up in the era of radio that still live for the evening talk back particularly those that reminisce.

Not my bag mind you and sounds like its not yours also no matter who is hosting the show but they do me no harm so I am not going to say much about their preferences.

As for her voice I wouldn't know albeit if its hard on the ear again her time will be short on air but if she bitter and always whinging I wouldn't think she will have an audience of note for too long.

Back on the subject the latest spiel in the media about the naming of Megan's second child shouldn't be newsworthy in my opinion perhaps media just looking to promote a " perceived " divide until the next sound bite comes along.

Eventually they may by mutual consent agree to drop their titles but again I personally don't care in the scheme of things I think their are more important matters to debate , address and resolve in this world but who knows I might be wrong.

Fair points made there are some people at least here in Oz bought up in the era of radio that still live for the evening talk back particularly those that reminisce.

Not my bag mind you and sounds like its not yours also no matter who is hosting the show but they do me no harm so I am not going to say much about their preferences.

As for her voice I wouldn't know albeit if its hard on the ear again her time will be short on air but if she bitter and always whinging I wouldn't think she will have an audience of note for too long.

Back on the subject the latest spiel in the media about the naming of Megan's second child shouldn't be newsworthy in my opinion perhaps media just looking to promote a " perceived " divide until the next sound bite comes along.

Eventually they may by mutual consent agree to drop their titles but again I personally don't care in the scheme of things I think their are more important matters to debate , address and resolve in this world but who knows I might be wrong.

You would need strong drugs to withstand listening to that whiny childish voice for hours on end.

It would be good if they don't have their titles, I agree. But that's because I don't believe in the monarchy at all.

Last edited:
You would need strong drugs to withstand listening to that whiny childish voice for hours on end.

It would be good if they don't have their titles, I agree. But that's because I don't believe in the monarchy at all.

Yes FNTH I agree there are some voices that are not suited to any form of media outlet for others to consume.

Extraordinary people (LOL) looks like she has some tickets on herself as well without justification.

I can only speak for myself but you won't find me tuning into anything that woman is involved in online or mainstream.

Mute material and more so for sure and certain.

I also share your view on the monarchy.

Not a good day for me we agree on too much ( only joking ).

Keep on posting.

Noel Gallagher in lack of self awareness shocker. Also manages to slag off every single American citizen. Fair play to Liam - always thought he was 10 times the person and this fucking well proves it. Sure, we all know Liam likes a rant too but I always get the impression he's just having a bit of laugh and playing up to an image as opposed to actually being serious. This prick on the other hand - there's always been a nasty undercurrent to him:

Noel Gallagher in lack of self awareness shocker. Also manages to slag off every single American citizen. Fair play to Liam - always thought he was 10 times the person and this fucking well proves it. Sure, we all know Liam likes a rant too but I always get the impression he's just having a bit of laugh and playing up to an image as opposed to actually being serious. This prick on the other hand - there's always been a nasty undercurrent to him:

Confirms what I always thought about Noel Gallagher, he's a lowlife grub.

He also told people not to wear covid masks , he is a vile dick

Think another poster said he had never seen Harry "looking so happy..."
I'm sorry but I see the opposite, he looks as miserable as sin these days.
Where did that happy lad go? He is on record for years saying how his brother and family helped him address his mental health issues regarding his mother's passing.
Why has now the "history" and his accounts of that changed?
He is unravelling and someone somewhere should help him.

He also told people not to wear covid masks , he is a vile dick

personally I am more than happy for him to make those views public - same with the likes of Ian Brown and Lee Hurst and so on - that way intelligent people know who was prepared to infect, make sick and possibly kill people who came to see them and make sure they can avoid their future gigs and pay them no money - seems fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.