The Harry and Meghan fuss

Think another poster said he had never seen Harry "looking so happy..."
I'm sorry but I see the opposite, he looks as miserable as sin these days.
Where did that happy lad go? He is on record for years saying how his brother and family helped him address his mental health issues regarding his mother's passing.
Why has now the "history" and his accounts of that changed?
He is unravelling and someone somewhere should help him.
he's not a strong character and is being taken advantage of for someone else's fame and gain. It'll be a difficult road for him until he's used up and has to rebuild his life in the coming years.

Last edited:
he's not a strong character and is being taken advantage of for someone else's fame and game. It'll be a difficult road for him until he's used up and has to rebuild his life in the coming years.
I think you are right. Even Diana said he wasn't the most intelligent lad. He was also encouraged to join the Armed Forces in order to give him structure and discipline, which definitely worked for him I think.
It's just excruciating to see him so "rootless" these days. It's not going to end well, at all :-(

I think you are right. Even Diana said he wasn't the most intelligent lad. He was also encouraged to join the Armed Forces in order to give him structure and discipline, which definitely worked for him I think.
It's just excruciating to see him so "rootless" these days. It's not going to end well, at all :-(
Are they building up for a shot at the top job?

would sum up America to give it to sparkle Markle instead of an accomplished, merit based candidate like Harris or AOC.

Still, at least she would have actually achieved something then.
To be fair, I don’t quite understand what they are trying to do and can only see that they want to be the Royals of America which leads me to think, with the way they are going about it, that it is being orchestrated.

To be fair, I don’t quite understand what they are trying to do and can only see that they want to be the Royals of America which leads me to think, with the way they are going about it, that it is being orchestrated.
yes Meghan and her team are pulling the strings, but that would be a stretch. I think it's just to build Meghan from D-List to potentially A-List, build her brand and social standing.

yes Meghan and her team are pulling the strings, but that would be a stretch. I think it's just to build Meghan from D-List to potentially A-List, build her brand and social standing.
That sounds worse to me. I’d hope it wasn’t just about the money but I can’t see it being about responsibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.