The Harry and Meghan fuss

Just yesterday Kate was praised for staying in London whereas Megan was criticised.
The Daily Mail, especially, have conducted a coordinated and relentless bullying campaign against Meghan that has been supported by the majority of their readers; they even moderate comments out that are critical of that editorial policy so that only those against her are published.

The reason it was pulled is because she’s died today for crying out loud.

You’ll get a long time to post your political opinions about the monarchy, why can’t you wait ???

It really doesn’t matter if you’re left, centre or right wing today, she’s had all three leading the country in her time and questioned all of them equally.

I’ve said for a while there are loads of people who have let internet politics turn them to hatred and today has shown the worst of it.
I get both sides on this.

It seems crass to monarchists and people who respected the queen.

It is also the short period of time before the new monarch is installed and unless overthrown, the window of debate closes at his coronation service.

I don't subscribe to the tabloid view that she is the devil incarnate, after all he targeted some of their number with successful legal action so they are hardly going to paint a positive picture.

All I will say about them is he clearly caused pain for his grandmother in her last couple of years. I think she met her grandchild once or twice. That was unnecessary and in my view rather cruel (imv).

I do not think he or Andrew will flourish now that Charles is King and William will have a greater say.

I don't subscribe to the tabloid view that she is the devil incarnate, after all he targeted some of their number with successful legal action so they are hardly going to paint a positive picture.

All I will say about them is he clearly caused pain for his grandmother in her last couple of years. I think she met her grandchild once or twice. That was unnecessary and in my view rather cruel (imv).

I do not think he or Andrew will flourish now that Charles is King and William will have a greater say.
It also pre-supposes that their grandmother was a positive influence and we simply do not know that.

We'll never know the relationships in our time on this planet.

The Daily Heil going full Wallace Simpson during a period of mourning is the kind of hate and bile I expect from this so called newspaper.

People should just respect the fact Harry married Meghan and let them get the fuck on with it, anyone that has opinions swayed by reading papers or listening to Ann fucking Widdecome is a fucking moron anyway.
They did until they started to put themselves over duty.

The Royal Wedding had a lot of positive coverage. It was Meghan starting to moan that the press turned on them.

Rightly or wrongly it wasn’t done from day one.

Having a conversation with a dipper about the Queen and difference in coverage of Kate and Meghan not going to Balmoral last night. I find it hugely amusing that dippers believe everything they want about Harry and Meghan in the press (and about City for that matter), but won't buy the S*n for the crap that was written about them!

Having a conversation with a dipper about the Queen and difference in coverage of Kate and Meghan not going to Balmoral last night. I find it hugely amusing that dippers believe everything they want about Harry and Meghan in the press (and about City for that matter), but won't buy the S*n for the crap that was written about them!

If we want the real news we will have to wait for the next Winfrey interview or Amazon expose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.