The Harry and Meghan fuss

Why can't the obsessed haters have the same decorum

It was racist , their opinion pieces were vile , my point was countering what you said about her moaning that caused the problem , she didnt moan , it was harry trying to protect her and the mail decided to set out their stall right from the off

This is not something i want to go back and forth on , need to take merlin to the vets
The article I read wasn’t specifically, I am not saying there was none of it, as I’ve not seen everything that was written.

I just think she did bring negativity on herself but a lot of it was sensationalised, as the media do.

It's just an incredible coincidence that so many royal family obsessives, who basically worship them as though they are gods, happen to hate Meghan and by extension, Harry.

I think the answer is obvious. They just don't like, er, Americans.

It's just an incredible coincidence that so many royal family obsessives, who basically worship them as though they are gods, happen to hate Meghan and by extension, Harry.

I think the answer is obvious. They just don't like, er, Americans.
Nor gingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.