The Harry and Meghan fuss

They did until they started to put themselves over duty.

The Royal Wedding had a lot of positive coverage. It was Meghan starting to moan that the press turned on them.

Rightly or wrongly it wasn’t done from day one.
Harry broke protacol and issued a statement when social media and the mail went racist on here when she was still his girlfriend , she did nothing to get that and harry moved to protect her early doors

They did until they started to put themselves over duty.

The Royal Wedding had a lot of positive coverage. It was Meghan starting to moan that the press turned on them.

Rightly or wrongly it wasn’t done from day one.
Please do that search and you will find it started earlier.

Harry broke protacol and issued a statement when social media and the mail went racist on here when she was still his girlfriend , she did nothing to get that and harry moved to protect her early doors
Do you have a quote or headline before the Royal wedding that was racist?

Do you have a quote or headline before the Royal wedding that was racist?
Google the mail and meghan , she was fresh out of compton according to them which was not true as it happens and their opinion pieces had a racist slant , this is why the couple have taken them on , it was out of order

Please do that search and you will find it started earlier.
I’ve obviously not read every article and what every journalist has ever said about her but the general tone from the mainstream media was one of positives around the wedding.

I noticed it started to change the more and more they spoke out and started to moan.

Some of the media has been over the top, including yesterday sadly, but I genuinely think they’ve brought negative press on themselves.

Of course if anyone has been racist or particularly nasty then I don’t condone it for a second.

But she’s not a nice person at all and a liar, who’s tried to damage the monarchy through ego.

Google the mail and meghan , she was fresh out of compton according to them which was not true as it happens and their opinion pieces had a racist slant , this is why the couple have taken them on , it was out of order
Ok so I’ve googled the article you mention.

It basically calls where her mother lives as crime ridden and gives a load of statistics.

The only mention of race is quoting Meghan herself on her background.

It also talks about where her ex lives and her father.

Its a typical intrusive celebrity gossip column.

Wouldn’t say it’s racist at all.

Where her mother lives there had been dozens of shootings.

Ok so I’ve googled the article you mention.

It basically calls where her mother lives as crime ridden and gives a load of statistics.

The only mention of race is quoting Meghan herself on her background.

It also talks about where her ex lives and her father.

Its a typical intrusive celebrity gossip column.

Wouldn’t say it’s racist at all.

Where her mother lives there had been dozens of shootings.
It was racist , their opinion pieces were vile , my point was countering what you said about her moaning that caused the problem , she didnt moan , it was harry trying to protect her and the mail decided to set out their stall right from the off

This is not something i want to go back and forth on , need to take merlin to the vets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.