The Harry and Meghan fuss

Utter cunts , the mail i assume ? Liars and gutter press , using this to attack meghan shows they are cretins
Yes.
You may not want to look, but every single article about the royal family is currently being moderated to exclude an opinion other than the royalist line. Usually, any comment in support of Meghan, even those that plead for an end to the targeting, are refused. Ones that condemn her are allowed, regardless of how vicious they are. This has been a relentless, coordinated campaign and one based on racism, in my view. Even if that is not the reason for the campaign, the ease with which the paper has gained support from its readers says a great deal.

The most depressing thing about this Mail campaign against Meghan Markle is that the main reason why they are doing it is because it is commercially good for them. Racist content (and that's what it is) always sells well. The Mail knows full well what it is doing. They are pushing against an open door. There are a lot of behind closed doors racists in this country. Meghan is not one of us is she?
It is the same reason why the Mail has been amongst the most vicious critics of City's owner. This policy will go down well with a large chunk of their readership (not just LFC and MUFC fans). Afer all Sheikh Mansour is not an independent investor is he? He is of Arabic heritage that means he is obviously working for his dodgy government. You can't trust any of them can you?
It is very sad that in 2022 these narratives still get so much coverage. But racism is much more subtle these days. Not like the days of "Love Thy Neighbour" and the "Black and White Minstrel Show."

The most depressing thing about this Mail campaign against Meghan Markle is that the main reason why they are doing it is because it is commercially good for them. Racist content (and that's what it is) always sells well. The Mail knows full well what it is doing. They are pushing against an open door. There are a lot of behind closed doors racists in this country. Meghan is not one of us is she?
It is the same reason why the Mail has been amongst the most vicious critics of City's owner. This policy will go down well with a large chunk of their readership (not just LFC and MUFC fans). Afer all Sheikh Mansour is not an independent investor is he? He is of Arabic heritage that means he is obviously working for his dodgy government. You can't trust any of them can you?
It is very sad that in 2022 these narratives still get so much coverage. But racism is much more subtle these days. Not like the days of "Love Thy Neighbour" and the "Black and White Minstrel Show."

Its funny coz earlier I was out the front and my neighbour got out of his car and I saw his paper - I said " oh you take the Mail" - he said yes coz he liked to keep up with events and then went off on how Meghan was a disgrace for not going to Balmoral. I pointed out neither had Kate and he said " yeah but she had kids to look after " - go figure. If thats not brainwashing I don't know what is.

D7C49C54-40D7-4CE6-943A-88581C2F024C.jpeg

Nice to see them back proves it was all whipped up by the tabloid‘s but will they ever live here again I don’t think so

Given the tabloid behaviour why would they? Even the BBC are after the Geebeebees News demographic. Has to be said the Royals success at managing to keep most things private even at the expense of news feed inventing bullshit has been a success overtime. Stems from the top. I am guessing the Queen went to her maker with all sorts of info from those 14 previous PM's who could only tell her what they did because they knew she would never tell

Given the tabloid behaviour why would they? Even the BBC are after the Geebeebees News demographic. Has to be said the Royals success at managing to keep most things private even at the expense of news feed inventing bullshit has been a success overtime. Stems from the top. I am guessing the Queen went to her maker with all sorts of info from those 14 previous PM's who could only tell her what they did because they knew she would never tell

Nicholas Witchell is a total arsehole. Most of these so-called Royal-watchers just make up information and pass it amongst themselves. They are parasites who are happy to earn a living by spreading rumours and half-truths. There is a whole industry of these leeches. Even within the press pack they are regarded as the lowest of the low. Apparently the BBC thinks it is good value to use our tax money to promote the view of someone like Witchell.

There aren't nearly as many republicans and anti-monarchists as we think, but boy are they loud.

As for the thread title she has brought everything she is getting on her self, she comments on just about everything and she gets it back, the USA is welcome to her and the anti-monarchists can use her as a focal point all they want.

Hopefully William wont be as kind to Harry and his loud complaining wife as the Queen was.

Genuine question; do you think your opinion matters when King Charles III openly expresses love for both Harry and Meghan Markle and knows there are bridges to mend?

Why would you assume a brother would turn his back on his sibling and not want to, also, mend the bridge?

Nicholas Witchell is a total arsehole. Most of these so-called Royal-watchers just make up information and pass it amongst themselves. They are parasites who are happy to earn a living by spreading rumours and half-truths. There is a whole industry of these leeches. Even within the press pack they are regarded as the lowest of the low. Apparently the BBC thinks it is good value to use our tax money to promote the view of someone like Witchell.

Charles hates him - remember that time when he was caught on mic when skiing with the young boys when they flipped to Witchell he muttered " that BLOODY man" - I bet its online still

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.