The Harry and Meghan fuss

There is certainly a fully mobilised media and social media campaign against her where every perceived and imagined indiscretion is blown up out of all proportion.
If they did the same to Kate there’s be never ending stories about her stalking William at university until she got her claws into him. Whether that’s true or not I don’t know, but I remember it being reported before they got married when the media hadn’t decided about her yet.

There is certainly a fully mobilised media and social media campaign against her where every perceived and imagined indiscretion is blown up out of all proportion.
If they did the same to Kate there’s be never ending stories about her stalking William at university until she got her claws into him. Whether that’s true or not I don’t know, but I remember it being reported before they got married when the media hadn’t decided about her yet.

Aside from thick people and right wing trolls - surely everyone can see this now, it’s become more than obvious

There was something in the torygraph on Kate bereft with grief, Sophie utterly numb. Meghan was "putting on a picture perfect face."

It was pretty stark. I've always held tv news to be of a higher standard than the gutter press, but there really is a race to the bottom. Nicholas Witchell in particular is an utter shitstirrer.

That Aussie spoof Meghan helpline was spot on. It's never about race, oh no!

I respect that Harry has served in active theatres of war, certainly earned his medals. Pathetic that as a private citizen he'd be able to wear a service uniform.

Re Anne I think it was moving the way she followed her mother's journey devoutly. She is entitled to our respect.

It is shameful the order to not wear uniform it must come from the top brass, who are the top brass though surely the army have not passed that order ? I’d like to know so I can write and let them know what I think of theM, Why someone who fought for his country yet in November thousands of no longer serving soldiers wear it.
Princess Anne award’s the medal

It is shameful the order to not wear uniform it must come from the top brass, who are the top brass though surely the army have not passed that order ? I’d like to know so I can write and let them know what I think of theM, Why someone who fought for his country yet in November thousands of no longer serving soldiers wear it.
Princess Anne award’s the medal

You are only entitled to wear the uniform if you are a serving member or have an official role with one of the units/Corps, etc. Harry, and Andrew, no longer has a role whereas the rest do.

And what helped you form that opinion? Think on it.

She hasn’t got much to personally gain from being with Harry, beyond love and affection really.

You do know she was a multi millionaire successful actress, right? And an absolute stunner who could’ve had her pick of pretty much any bloke in Hollywood, high business, sportsmen etc.

She gave up a successful and highly lucrative career for Prince Harry. And they both probably knew full well what the British media would do to them.

Kate never gets any abuse does she.
Well she did lie by playing the race card about her infant son, which was proven to be complete bollocks.

You’ve at least got to be a bit of a twat to claim your son is the victim of racism whilst she must of known it wasn’t true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.