The Harry and Meghan fuss

No - that's you insinuating why she thought it was taken away. You see - this is typical of this whole discussion about Meghan. Every little thing is being picked up by you haters and twisted to suit an agenda and it's fucking pathetic. She never said that that was the reason why it was taken away and you fucking well know it. What she did say was that someone said something about Archie's skin colour and that incident was something that was witnessed by Harry, not Meghan. So are you going to call Harry a liar and someone who plays the race card too? Or are you just going to reserve that accusation for his wife?
You sound like a teenager and need to calm down a bit.

You’ve not actually directly argued against any of my points and you’re just repeating yourself but with more anger.

A “hater”? Jesus wept.

I’ve said several times I think she’s had a very hard time in the press, my view is that she hasn’t helped herself and I don’t think she’s a nice person but the media have been biased.

You can keep denying that her mentioning his skin colour twice, and saying it him being a Prince was taken away, when asked why he’s not a Prince, isn’t playing the race card, but it’s fairly obvious to everyone else that’s what she was doing.

Do you admit it had nothing to do with his skin colour and was Royal protocol before she was even born, never mind met Harry?

And yes I believe Harry is lying and playing the race card too.

You sound like a teenager and need to calm down a bit.

You’ve not actually directly argued against any of my points and you’re just repeating yourself but with more anger.

A “hater”? Jesus wept.

I’ve said several times I think she’s had a very hard time in the press, my view is that she hasn’t helped herself and I don’t think she’s a nice person but the media have been biased.

You can keep denying that her mentioning his skin colour twice, and saying it him being a Prince was taken away, when asked why he’s not a Prince, isn’t playing the race card, but it’s fairly obvious to everyone else that’s what she was doing.

Do you admit it had nothing to do with his skin colour and was Royal protocol before she was even born, never mind met Harry?

And yes I believe Harry is lying and playing the race card too.
Why would I think it ever had anything to do with his skin colour? Neither Harry or Meghan said it was so why would I think it was. Bizarre take.

As for that last bit, seriously are you for fucking real? If you can't see that a large portion of the hate they get (note that I didn't say all of the hate) is race related then you're part of the problem

Why would I think it ever had anything to do with his skin colour? Neither Harry or Meghan said it was so why would I think it was. Bizarre take.

As for that last bit, seriously are you for fucking real? If you can't see that a large portion of the hate they get (note that I didn't say all of the hate) is race related then you're part of the problem
Can you read?

I literally said they get treated unfairly in the press.

Go back and read my reply again in a calm manner and take in the words I’ve written.

And yes, she did say it, twice, in a conversation about why he didn’t get given the title of Prince, she said it was taken away and mentioned skin colour twice.

I’ve answered your questions directly, why won’t you do the same I wonder.

Can you read?

I literally said they get treated unfairly in the press.

Go back and read my reply again in a calm manner and take in the words I’ve written.

And yes, she did say it, twice, in a conversation about why he didn’t get given the title of Prince, she said it was taken away and mentioned skin colour twice.

I’ve answered your questions directly, why won’t you do the same I wonder.
I've already fucking explained to you that she never said it was because of his skin colour. I even put the quotes up, yet after I did that you've conveniently gone from stating that she definitely said it to insinuating it.

So you've said that they get unfairly treated by the press. If that's the case, do you accept that there's a racial element at play with certain sections of the press? And if you do then how can either of them be accused of playing the race card?

I find it extremely hard to understand the opinions of people that continue to attach blame to one person for the odd thing they may have said, often taking words out of context, when there is a whole industry repeatedly attacking that person on racial and discriminatory grounds, with a significant body of evidence exemplifying how that person has been treated very differently to her willowy, white counterpart. In fact, I abhor the kind of twitching curtains racism that will turn a blind eye to that abuse and continue to focus on the 'behaviours' of the person of colour.

It is worth having a look at people like this, or perhaps it is some kind of bot, who have made a living out of endless criticism, feeding the beast that the UK has become.

Just 83 Twitter accounts are responsible for 70% of the abuse directed towards Meghan. This suggests bots, or people who are paid to create it.

Oh, and by the way, outing racism is not playing a card - it is calling something appalling out.

I've already fucking explained to you that she never said it was because of his skin colour. I even put the quotes up, yet after I did that you've conveniently gone from stating that she definitely said it to insinuating it.

So you've said that they get unfairly treated by the press. If that's the case, do you accept that there's a racial element at play with certain sections of the press? And if you do then how can either of them be accused of playing the race card?
You’re the one ignoring direct quotes.

She claimed it was taken away after conversations about skin colour when directly asked if race had something to do with it.

At best it’s an insinuation, at worst she’s directly accusing Harry’s family of taking Prince titles off people because they are 1/16 black.

We’re talking about her playing the race card towards the Royal Family here, not the press, how in gods name have you confused the two here?

Fuck me.

I find it extremely hard to understand the opinions of people that continue to attach blame to one person for the odd thing they may have said, often taking words out of context, when there is a whole industry repeatedly attacking that person on racial and discriminatory grounds, with a significant body of evidence exemplifying how that person has been treated very differently to her willowy, white counterpart. In fact, I abhor the kind of twitching curtains racism that will turn a blind eye to that abuse and continue to focus on the 'behaviours' of the person of colour.

It is worth having a look at people like this, or perhaps it is some kind of bot, who have made a living out of endless criticism, feeding the beast that the UK has become.

Just 83 Twitter accounts are responsible for 70% of the abuse directed towards Meghan. This suggests bots, or people who are paid to create it.

Oh, and by the way, outing racism is not playing a card - it is calling something appalling out.
No, it’s quite simple, you can acknowledge the media campaign against her and Harry and also acknowledge she’s a manipulative liar, who’s claimed racism is the reason her son wasn’t given the title of Prince, when it’s been Royal protocol for nearly a century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.