The Harry and Meghan fuss

How have I taken it out of context, what is the context please?
The context of the entire conversation.
Regardless, why are you focussed entirely on this minutia against the backdrop that has been highlighted? You appear to be blaming a grain of salt for ruining an entire menu.

I'll ask you again. Are you saying that the unnamed family member asking the question about how dark Archie might be isn't in any way racist? And how does highlighting that incident equate to playing the race card?
I’ve already answered it.

I wasn’t there, I don’t know it happened, if it did happen I don’t know how it was asked, what the specific words used were, they’ve not said who fucking said it for another thing.

She’s used this incident to answer a question why Archie isn’t a Prince, how you refuse to acknowledge that, I’ll never know.

The context of the entire conversation.
Regardless, why are you focussed entirely on this minutia against the backdrop that has been highlighted? You appear to be blaming a grain of salt for ruining an entire menu.
Which is what?

Someone asked what she had done wrong and I gave an example.

I’ve already answered it.

I wasn’t there, I don’t know it happened, if it did happen I don’t know how it was asked, what the specific words used were, they’ve not said who fucking said it for another thing.

She’s used this incident to answer a question why Archie isn’t a Prince, how you refuse to acknowledge that, I’ll never know.
I think you need to calm down a bit. You also need to realise that you don't get to decide whether someone should or should not be offended by a racist comment, regardless of how that comment was made.

I think you need to calm down a bit. You also need to realise that you don't get to decide whether someone should or should not be offended by a racist comment, regardless of how that comment was made.
I’m perfectly calm, have been in every response to you constantly repeating yourself, moving the goalposts and clearly getting angry yourself.

I find it astonishing you just take her word for absolutely everything when you weren’t there.

You have no idea if it was said, what context, whether she took it out of ckntextC whether she’s just made it up… we don’t have a clue, they’ve already said it wasn’t a senior Royal who said it.

her bringing it up to answer a question as to why Archie isn’t a Prince, is manipulative and you know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.