The Harry and Meghan fuss

You’re the one ignoring direct quotes.

She claimed it was taken away after conversations about skin colour when directly asked if race had something to do with it.

At best it’s an insinuation, at worst she’s directly accusing Harry’s family of taking Prince titles off people because they are 1/16 black.

We’re talking about her playing the race card towards the Royal Family here, not the press, how in gods name have you confused the two here?

Fuck me.
No she didn't. There are no direct quotes from her saying that it was taken away because of his skin colour. Please point us all to where she said "Yes it was" when answering Oprah Winfrey's question.

Playing the race card towards the Royal Family? Are you saying that the unnamed family member asking the question about how dark Archie might be isn't in any way racist? Seriously, is that a hill you want to die on?

Fuck me.

I find it extremely hard to understand the opinions of people that continue to attach blame to one person for the odd thing they may have said, often taking words out of context, when there is a whole industry repeatedly attacking that person on racial and discriminatory grounds, with a significant body of evidence exemplifying how that person has been treated very differently to her willowy, white counterpart. In fact, I abhor the kind of twitching curtains racism that will turn a blind eye to that abuse and continue to focus on the 'behaviours' of the person of colour.

It is worth having a look at people like this, or perhaps it is some kind of bot, who have made a living out of endless criticism, feeding the beast that the UK has become.

Just 83 Twitter accounts are responsible for 70% of the abuse directed towards Meghan. This suggests bots, or people who are paid to create it.

Oh, and by the way, outing racism is not playing a card - it is calling something appalling out.
According to @Octavian nobody in the Royal Family has ever been racist ever

No, it’s quite simple, you can acknowledge the media campaign against her and Harry and also acknowledge she’s a manipulative liar, who’s claimed racism is the reason her son wasn’t given the title of Prince, when it’s been Royal protocol for nearly a century.
It appears to me that you have taken that sentence out of context.
I have not seen any real evidence of manipulation or lies from her, but I have witnessed an endless campaign of media harassment, very easily bought into by swathes of the British public.

No she didn't. There are no direct quotes from her saying that it was taken away because of his skin colour. Please point us all to where she said "Yes it was" when answering Oprah Winfrey's question.

Playing the race card towards the Royal Family? Are you saying that the unnamed family member asking the question about how dark Archie might be isn't in any way racist? Seriously, is that a hill you want to die on?

Fuck me.

Where have I said that? I wasn’t there, don’t know who’s said it, whether it was said or not.

What I do know is it wasn’t why Archie isn’t a Prince.

Let’s try and play a game.

What did she mean by this?

“idea of the first member of colour in this family not being titled in the same way that other grandchildren would be”.
“It’s not their right to take away?”

Where have I said that? I wasn’t there, don’t know who’s said it, whether it was said or not.

What I do know is it wasn’t why Archie isn’t a Prince.

Let’s try and play a game.

What did she mean by this?

“idea of the first member of colour in this family not being titled in the same way that other grandchildren would be”.
“It’s not their right to take away?”
You called Harry a liar. What is he lying about?

As for that last bit, as @oldius said you're reading too much into it. When Winfrey asked for clarification where Meghan thought it was to do with race, she never said it was

It appears to me that you have taken that sentence out of context.
I have not seen any real evidence of manipulation or lies from her, but I have witnessed an endless campaign of media harassment, very easily bought into by swathes of the British public.
How have I taken it out of context, what is the context please?

You called Harry a liar. What is he lying about?

As for that last bit, as @oldius said you're reading too much into it. When Winfrey asked for clarification where Meghan thought it was to do with race, she never said it was
Because he knows full well why Archie wasn’t a Prince and pretended otherwise.

Do I have to repeat myself 3000 times this morning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.