The Harry and Meghan fuss

I didn't say you misunderstood it.
“It appears to me that you have taken that sentence out of context.”

I’ll ask a third time.

What is the context of the whole conversation?

I’m perfectly calm, have been in every response to you constantly repeating yourself, moving the goalposts and clearly getting angry yourself.

I find it astonishing you just take her word for absolutely everything when you weren’t there.

You have no idea if it was said, what context, whether she took it out of ckntextC whether she’s just made it up… we don’t have a clue, they’ve already said it wasn’t a senior Royal who said it.

her bringing it up to answer a question as to why Archie isn’t a Prince, is manipulative and you know it.
Errrr, I hate to break this to you but you do realise that while it was Meghan who recounted the incident, Harry was the one who witnessed it. So if it's made up then it isn't Meghan who is the liar but Harry instead.

By the way, I don't just take her word for absolutely everything. I'm sure she's got her flaws just like everybody else on the planet. In fact, I was actually quite neutral about her before all this shit kicked off but this clear, organised, and vindictive hate campaign against them that has brainwashed millions of gullible idiots such as yourself is pushing me to siding with her.

“It appears to me that you have taken that sentence out of context.”

I’ll ask a third time.

What is the context of the whole conversation?

Here is the full transcript, and if you can highlight where she specifically said what you are accusing her of, then I will accept your point that she was wrong to say it, based on historical protocol.

Once again, I will highlight that you are very, very focussed on one small part of this issue and I wonder why that is, given the sheer volume of evidence about her mistreatment.

Errrr, I hate to break this to you but you do realise that while it was Meghan who recounted the incident, Harry was the one who witnessed it. So if it's made up then it isn't Meghan who is the liar but Harry instead.

By the way, I don't just take her word for absolutely everything. I'm sure she's got her flaws just like everybody else on the planet. In fact, I was actually quite neutral about her before all this shit kicked off but this clear, organised, and vindictive hate campaign against them that has brainwashed millions of gullible idiots such as yourself is pushing me to siding with her.
And I’ve said he’s a liar as well, they both are.

They both knew their child wasn’t going to be a Prince due to a century old Royal protocol, introduced by Harry’s great great grandfather.

But they still suggested it was taken away and Meghan still brought up his skin colour in that conversation.

Yes of course you were neutral, your emotions back that up very well!

All I have actually done is use her direct quotes and apply them to the reality of the situation being discussed.

I haven’t quoted a single newspaper other than the Guardian who took a direct quote from her Oprah interview, and I’ve proven it was a lie.

If that makes me a gullible idiot in your eyes that’s fine, if you agreed with me it would worry me, considering the level of intelligence you’ve put on display this morning.

And I’ve said he’s a liar as well, they both are.

They both knew their child wasn’t going to be a Prince due to a century old Royal protocol, introduced by Harry’s great great grandfather.

But they still suggested it was taken away and Meghan still brought up his skin colour in that conversation.

Yes of course you were neutral, your emotions back that up very well!

All I have actually done is use her direct quotes and apply them to the reality of the situation being discussed.

I haven’t quoted a single newspaper other than the Guardian who took a direct quote from her Oprah interview, and I’ve proven it was a lie.

If that makes me a gullible idiot in your eyes that’s fine, if you agreed with me it would worry me, considering the level of intelligence you’ve put on display this morning.
What @oldius said above. You're nit-picking and also reading too much into what she said and interpreting it as something else. A bit odd that you've gone in so hard on one little thing and call them liars when you also claim that they get a tough time off the press.

Would you care to explain why you thought it was Meghan who witnessed the comment about Archie's skin colour when it's been out in the public domain ever since the interview was aired that it was Harry?

I was under the impression Archie will become a Prince now Charles is on the throne.

I also suspect that any son of Prince Harry would have been a Prince at birth if the mother wasn’t Megan. Institutions like digging up old rules when it suits them, and ignoring them when they don’t.
Interesting. Of course, we'll probably never know if that was definitely the case but if it was then it's something that warrants questioning.

Here is the full transcript, and if you can highlight where she specifically said what you are accusing her of, then I will accept your point that she was wrong to say it, based on historical protocol.

Once again, I will highlight that you are very, very focussed on one small part of this issue and I wonder why that is, given the sheer volume of evidence about her mistreatment.
Refusal to answer my question.

But I’ll call your bluff if making me do the work to answer your question.

I’ve already done this but I’ll do it again.

I don’t believe her for a second here and I’ve already highlighted why:

“Oprah: You certainly must have had some conversations with Harry about it and have your own suspicions as to why they didn’t want to make Archie a prince. What are . . .  what are those thoughts? Why do you think that is? Do you think it’s because of his race?

Meghan: But I can give you an honest answer. In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time . . .  so we have in tandem the conversation of ‘He won’t be given security, he’s not going to be given a title’ and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.”

She later says that it wasn’t a Senior Royal who asked about his skin colour, surely a Royal who wasn’t senior couldn’t make the decision?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.