The Harry and Meghan fuss

I was under the impression Archie will become a Prince now Charles is on the throne.

I also suspect that any son of Prince Harry would have been a Prince at birth if the mother wasn’t Megan. Institutions like digging up old rules when it suits them, and ignoring them when they don’t.
He would have been if they didn’t choose to leave the family.

Refusal to answer my question.

But I’ll call your bluff if making me do the work to answer your question.

I’ve already done this but I’ll do it again.

I don’t believe her for a second here and I’ve already highlighted why:

She later says that it wasn’t a Senior Royal who asked about his skin colour, surely a Royal who wasn’t senior couldn’t make the decision?
Seriously, what the fuck are you going on about? The question about what Archie's skin colour might be is a completely different incident to the one about Archie being given a title or not.

She later says that it wasn’t a Senior Royal who asked about his skin colour, surely a Royal who wasn’t senior couldn’t make the decision?
However many times you think she’s said her child has been mistreated be cause of the colour of his skin doesn’t make it true that she did.

You won’t be swayed from your viewpoint as you are categorically sure she has said it, whereas I, along with @M18CTID and @oldius, cannot see she blamed it on the colour of skin, merely that you could interpret it thus.

What @oldius said above. You're nit-picking and also reading too much into what she said and interpreting it as something else. A bit odd that you've gone in so hard on one little thing and call them liars when you also claim that they get a tough time off the press.

Would you care to explain why you thought it was Meghan who witnessed the comment about Archie's skin colour when it's been out in the public domain ever since the interview was aired that it was Harry?
It’s not a little thing is it?

They’ve accused the institution of the British monarchy and the office of our Head of State of racism towards their own family and overriding Royal Protocol because a Royal is going to be 1/16 black.

It’s a pretty serious accusation wouldnt you say?

I support the monarchy but as a mixed race man I’d think again if I believed the claims.

It’s not a little thing is it?

They’ve accused the institution of the British monarchy and the office of our Head of State of racism towards their own family and overriding Royal Protocol because a Royal is going to be 1/16 black.

It’s a pretty serious accusation wouldnt you say?

I support the monarchy but as a mixed race man I’d think again if I believed the claims.
No they haven't. That's just your interpretation ffs!

Seriously, what the fuck are you going on about? The question about what Archie's skin colour might be is a completely different incident to the one about Archie being given a title or not.
I’ve been patient with you but now I’m drawing closer to the edge of that.

You’re not a very bright person sadly and have a real issue with reading comprehension.

Quote Meghan:

so we have in tandem the conversation of ‘He won’t be given security, he’s not going to be given a title’ and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.”

In Tandem:

alongside each other.
"a tight fiscal policy working in tandem with a tight foreign exchange policy"

I am not sure you are being serious so I will leave it there. Neither your opinion, nor your quotations, would stand in a court of law. In the court of opinion, who wouldn't make the link and ask for an explanation, which she goes on to say that she asked for and did not get?

At no point in the conversation did I see her say that my son was denied security and a title because of the colour of his skin. What she said is that all of those conversations happened at the same time.

Again, I will ask you directly, why are you so focussed on this one statement, that she didn't actually make, given all of the issues that have been highlighted?

I’ve been patient with you but now I’m drawing closer to the edge of that.

You’re not a very bright person sadly and have a real issue with reading comprehension.

Quote Meghan:

In Tandem:

alongside each other.
"a tight fiscal policy working in tandem with a tight foreign exchange policy"
You're picking holes. The question about Archie's skin colour was a separate issue that took place between Harry and the unnamed Royal when Meghan wasn't there. The fact that it gets brought up in the interview immediately after the discussion about titles doesn't mean it's part of the same incident regarding discussions over titles.

At no point in the conversation did I see her say that my son was denied security and a title because of the colour of his skin. What she said is that all of those conversations happened at the same time.
She said these were happening all at the same time in response to a very direct question on whether Archie was snubbed due to race.

It’s a glaring insinuation.

If race had nothing to do with it and she didn’t think it did, she would never have brought that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.