The home support is terrible

agree with a lot on here that has been written. Slow football passing teams to death without getting anywhere. Some players here for the money. Too much noise on the PA system before the game trying to give us that match day experience when we are not even in our seats. Giving us wi fi at the game (not necessary) and the prices. £46 for Hull??!! The club really do need to listen to the fans. As for having a standing area, we have it already!

SWSB said:
agree with a lot on here that has been written. Slow football passing teams to death without getting anywhere. Some players here for the money. Too much noise on the PA system before the game trying to give us that match day experience when we are not even in our seats. Giving us wi fi at the game (not necessary) and the prices. £46 for Hull??!! The club really do need to listen to the fans. As for having a standing area, we have it already!

The vast majority will not have paid £46

Name me a club where players are not there for the money?

No problem with Wi-Fi (when it works) it's what most people expect at modern venues

Never really noticed the PA system

It's what is going on, on the pitch that is effecting the atmosphere, it's quite simple really

Just imagine the cheers if we could get a corner past the first man and the euphoria if we could find our own man from a corner or even recapture the Aguero moment if we ever score again from one, we can dream!!

Ducado said:
Davs 19 said:
Ducado said:
There are plenty of groups of lads in that age group at every game, people seem to forget that the majority of the match day crowd are season ticket holders so price does not really come into it

I don't know about you Ducs but I pay for my SC's and price certainly does come into it.....

Yes but you have paid for it up front and are not having to stump up nearly £50 every couple of weeks

Sorry I should of said not including us seasoncard holders. I mean the of the available 4 or 6k whatever it is at the moment (more if away fans don't sell) match day tickets. young lads aren't going to pay 50 quid 6 weeks in advance to watch Hull. I know from personal experience, there must be a circle of about 20 of us who are city fans aged 25-35, had many a good day on the ale watching city all singers. About 4 of us are seasoncard holders, and the others will pick and choose the odd game, and they don't fancy hull for 46 quid, so instead warm there vocal cords shouting at Jeff steling on a Saturday, while the seats are sold to families and tourist.

I don't think its a City problem by the way it's modern football and all grounds are the same, except palace maybe. I don't know what their secret is.

Ducado said:
SWSB said:

The vast majority will not have paid £46

Name me a club where players are not there for the money?

No problem with Wi-Fi (when it works) it's what most people expect at modern venues

Never really noticed the PA system

It's what is going on, on the pitch that is effecting the atmosphere, it's quite simple really

S/T holder been supporting City for ears plus, we now have a great stadium, a team full (ish) of world class players , fans that love the team, we are rubbing shoulders with the best teams in the world in the CL, the future is looking great the way we are set up off the pitch , the training academy has to be the best in Europe.
SO WHY IS OUR FOOTBALL BORING ME THIS SEASON ???????????

Sorry, this thread is just full of piss poor excuses. Reading this thread you'd think we'd been watching a team that was fighting relegation. We're second in the league ffs, we've played chelsea off the park in two games and but for some bent refereeing and a slice of luck would have won both.

As good as last season, no, but then last season we were absolutely phenomenal.

Our atmosphere is absolutely woeful, we expect the players to come out full of gusto and passion and yet the fans show none. I could live with the poor atmosphere, if we're being honest that is the case at most prem grounds, albeit I don't know why we can't choose to be different. What I absolutely despise amongst our fans is the hate filled bile thrown at some of our players.

Navas this season, moaned at like hell, pellers responds by not playing him then fans come on and complain about no width. Fans complain about his crossing and yet invariably he's aiming for one striker amongst 4/5 defending players.

It's time we fans took a look in the mirror, stop complaining about the price as if that has some impact on your ability to get behind the team, it's proven time and time and time again that vocal support can spur a team on, with this knowledge why the hell don't fans turn up with some fire and passion in their belly?

I tell you even more frustrating is when you get back in your car and hear fans screaming down the line with passion about this that and the other that wasn't right, this decision of the manager was wrong and I sit there scratching my head thinking of only that passion was directed in support of the team at the match we'd be formidable.

I believe I can hold my head up high, I 'support' the team irrespective of what is going on on the pitch, I do so because I want to contribute to the atmosphere, I want to create the conditions that make it difficult for the opposition but that helps and lifts our players. The question I would ask fellow blue mooners is can you hold your head up high in the way you support the team? If not you're a hypocrite to jump on here and bemoan a lack of effort by the players.

It's time to stop the talking and as a fan take responsibility for supporting the team. Imo of course.

Blue Mooner said:
Sorry, this thread is just full of piss poor excuses. Reading this thread you'd think we'd been watching a team that was fighting relegation. We're second in the league ffs, we've played chelsea off the park in two games and but for some bent refereeing and a slice of luck would have won both.

Our atmosphere is absolutely woeful, we expect the players to come out full of gusto and passion and yet the fans show none. I could live with the poor atmosphere, if we're being honest that is the case at most prem grounds, albeit I don't know why we can't choose to be different. What I absolutely despise amongst our fans is the hate filled bile thrown at some of our players.

Navas this season, moaned at like hell, pellers responds by not playing him then fans come on and complain about no width. Fans complain about his crossing and yet invariably he's aiming for one striker amongst 4/5 defending players.

It's time we fans took a look in the mirror, stop complaining about the price as if that has some impact on your ability to get behind the team, it's proven time and time and time again that vocal support can spur a team on, with this knowledge why the hell don't fans turn up with some fire and passion in their belly?

I tell you even more frustrating is when you get back in your car and hear fans screaming down the line with passion about this that and the other that wasn't right, this decision of the manager was wrong and I sit there scratching my head thinking of only that passion was directed in support of the team at the match we'd be formidable.

I believe I can hold my head up high, I 'support' the team irrespective of what is going on on the pitch, I do so because I want to co tribute to the atmosphere, I want to create the conditions that make it difficult for the opposition but that helps and lifts our players. The question I would ask fellow blue mooners is can you hold your head up high in the way you support the team? If not you're a hypocrite to jump on here and bemoan a lack of effort by the players.

It's time to stop the talking and as a fan take responsibility for supporting the team. Imo of course.

Fair enough there... Don't forget to that tickets are so expensive that rather than stay 90 minutes we leave after 80 so we can be home for 5.30 otherwise it gets 6pm by the time we are home...

Blue Mooner said:

I believe I can hold my head up high, I 'support' the team irrespective of what is going on on the pitch, I do so because I want to contribute to the atmosphere, I want to create the conditions that make it difficult for the opposition but that helps and lifts our players. The question I would ask fellow blue mooners is can you hold your head up high in the way you support the team? If not you're a hypocrite to jump on here and bemoan a lack of effort by the players.

Post of the thread

FFS stop being little bitches... moaning about not being 'entertained'

'Sing when you're winning'..... 'you only sing when you're winning' .. that's what we are becoming...

Get behind the fookin team., FFS..

I am totally fooked off with the lame support at our club of late...

the Club's shambolic home /away block allocations has a big part to play........ but there is a spoilt brat attitude developing ... the manifestation is .. after eons of arms folded , muttering / moaning .. the chant comes up....

'Come on City, Come on City'

.. but there is an edge of tetchy moaning, berating the team , rather than heartfelt support about it that feels sour

I am fookin sick to death of these lazy passengers, who contribute nothing, then moan about lack of atmos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.