The home support is terrible

CrownPointBlue said:
BlueTG Is right....get The POZNAN back.
It's fun
It's inclusive
It's visual & ends noisy
Its a good start
It's still associated with CITY & our success

Poznan does it for me. Brilliant spectacle which I'm sure the players enjoy also (IMO)

Mind if only two do it, doesnt have the same clout:)

I remember a few years back wasn't there a push for an organised group, who did some stuff at the eds games; but where shouted out by the "we only need banter between the fans" brigade?

dodobobo said.........

The gap which younger generations can fill is all down to the price of football in the Premier League. That's why, following the announcement of the Premier League £5.14bn TV deal this week, there have been many calling for it to be a duty of Premier League clubs to use part of that income to ensure younger generations have the opportunity to attend matches...................................

Why do not City pave the way and price next years season tickets -? for 16's to 29 years of age - All £299.
10,000 might sign up.?.

Bluep*ss said:
dodobobo said.........

The gap which younger generations can fill is all down to the price of football in the Premier League. That's why, following the announcement of the Premier League £5.14bn TV deal this week, there have been many calling for it to be a duty of Premier League clubs to use part of that income to ensure younger generations have the opportunity to attend matches...................................

Why do not City pave the way and price next years season tickets -? for 16's to 29 years of age - All £299.
10,000 might sign up.?.

Why would they do that? They don't have a problem selling season tickets

Bluep*ss said:
dodobobo said.........

10,000 might sign up.?.

There's a waiting list so they probably wouldn't get the tickets anyway.

Not sure why people in their 20s should really be any cheaper than those in their 30s either.

Ducado said:
Bluep*ss said:
dodobobo said.........

10,000 might sign up.?.

Its because people have a problem with affording them.

burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:
Bluep*ss said:
dodobobo said.........

10,000 might sign up.?.

Aye.

And I didn't say owt about it just being problem caused by City. A United fan (he's not a Rag) I know is 21 and has to pay £700 (appprox) for his standard-seat season ticket, plus is forced to buy tickets for any cup matches, plus has to wait three years after continously buying a season card before he can apply for the raffle for away tickets.

People need look beyond City and see that this is a problem for many clubs with young fans not being able to afford tickets.

P.S. Last I heard (last year) it were 10 fucking quid to watch Altrincham at home!

burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:
Bluep*ss said:
dodobobo said.........

10,000 might sign up.?.

But they are still buying them, and I for one have not noticed much of a change in the demographic of the average City fan, I am not disagreeing that they are expensive, they are but as long as they are selling them why would they reduce the price?

dobobobo said:
burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:

Aye.

And I didn't say owt about it just being problem caused by City. A United fan (he's not a Rag) I know is 21 and has to pay £700 (appprox) for his standard-seat season ticket, plus is forced to buy tickets for any cup matches, plus has to wait three years after continously buying a season card before he can apply for the raffle for away tickets.

People need look beyond City and see that this is a problem for many clubs with young fans not being able to afford tickets.

P.S. Last I heard (last year) it were 10 fucking quid to watch Altrincham at home!
All united fans are rags even my mates

grim up north said:
dobobobo said:
burning blue soul said:

Aye.

All united fans are rags even my mates

^^^ This ^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.