The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

I actually need petrol, gonna look like a right twat
I've finished the week on fumes, gauge showing 5 miles left, so about 30 in reality, saw the queues and fucked it off. Probably won't use it that much until Monday, when it'll be back to normal.

People are fucking shit.

I bet most are sat in the queues with their fucking engines running, with the air-con on! I hate engine-idling twats. There's always a few sat outside the school when I drop off my daughter. Wasting fuel and chucking out fumes as kids walk past. Cunts.

I've finished the week on fumes, gauge showing 5 miles left, so about 30 in reality, saw the queues and fucked it off. Probably won't use it that much until Monday, when it'll be back to normal.

People are fucking shit.

I bet most are sat in the queues with their fucking engines running, with the air-con on! I hate engine-idling twats. There's always a few sat outside the school when I drop off my daughter. Wasting fuel and chucking out fumes as kids walk past. Cunts.

Always driving a fucking crossover or a 4x4 for their couple of kids that they struggle to park. Fat stomach legging cunts.

There are about 8,380 petrol stations in the UK, according to the Petrol Retailers Association. Of these, about 1% are believed to be closed at the moment. So anyone filling up because they have half a tank is an idiot. I haven't called you or anyone else a 'virus' or a 'selfish prick'. It's the fucking idiots putting a £10 in 'just in case'. In case of what, their isn't a shortage of petrol and there won't be unless people start filling up every day.
even if people did ' fill up ' just in case there wont be a fuel shortage unless folk do a hell of lot more milage than normal and there's no reason why they should. It's just going to sit in their tanks on the drive rather than in the tanks at the petrol station. Of course they will have a smug sense of enormous well being for their troubles. Absolute morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.