The "I'm not going to the final" thread

Well I Defo won't be goin due to a ban . I thought I could deal with it by just thinkin about the money I'm saving but already it's a struggle . Might still pop down and take in the atmos if mates get tickets .

Re: The "I'm not going to the final" thread

No, I'll have a ticket to pass on to the lad's mate or a guy at work, but I should just about land in Verona in time to get somewhere for the KO.
Piss poor planning: (

PS
Longshot, anyone know anywhere in Verona to watch footy, preferably close to the Airport?

Haven't got anywhere near enough points to be able to get a ticket. I'll try via BM, of course, but it's gonna be difficult.
However, someone mentioned earlier on this thread that they're going to a 'final' party and I like that idea. I might just set up a barbecue on the balcony, put the giant TV out there and invite all the other expats round to watch the game.

for all of us not going to the final

Where we watching it..... i cant decide if to watch it at home or goto the guzzling goose in ashton like i did for the qpr game last year...

Re: for all of us not going to the final

It would be good if someone started a thread like

'The I'm not going to the final' thread...

Then things like that could be discussed!

They may show it at ground like last time, I travelled up with my lad just to be with other blues and we had a brilliant day.
We had people from Devon and Bournmouth sood next to us who had all moved away from Manchester but wanted to be back for that special day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.