The Labour Government

You’ve been wrong about the previous government for the best part of a decade so it’s unlikely being wrong again will leave you amazed.
Let’s wait and see. You may have good reason for your OTT reactions to the election result but as of now you’re just looking at every aspect in the worst possible light because you’re bitter the Tories we’re finally caught out and the country came to its senses.
Even you have to admit that the direction they were heading wasn’t positive and caused more division than any other government in years.
If Labour fuck up then your lot will get in again and the cycle will continue.

The last government were the unluckiest in history with the pandemic and the energy crisis. We were in a decent position at the start to the decade after the post financial crash recovery. Sadly the crazy last 4/5 years put paid to that. I fundamentally just don’t believe left of centre politics works and as I keep saying the state of that front bench!

Nope, he believes his shit and has done for years
Yeah but when questioned about what is a basic I'm alright Jack type of attitude, when it comes to backing up that view he doesn't have anything and he knows it so when he posts stuff he knows the exact reaction he will get and knows he can't argue the point but does it anyhow. That's just basic wumming really.
It's odd because apart from a couple of deficiencies he seems like a pretty sound poster.
I would imagine he would be the kind of guy who would put his hand in his pocket to help out someone in front of him or give up some of his time.

He wouldn't vote to give up that money via a government though. As a country we are split between those that have a more American outlook and those that have a more European one. If I'm honest I was always a big self responsibility type of guy. I changed pretty quickly but most people aren't for changing as a rule.

The last government were the unluckiest in history with the pandemic and the energy crisis. We were in a decent position at the start to the decade after the post financial crash recovery. Sadly the crazy last 5 years put paid to that. I fundamentally just don’t believe left of centre politics works.
They were indeed unlucky but they compounded that bad luck by consistently making wrong decisions and courted unnecessary bad press by breaking their own rules then refusing to accept mistakes.
The conservative idea of politics isn’t a bad one and can and has worked.
The shower in charge atm need to be replaced by grown ups and members more interested in benefiting the country rather than themselves.
Once that happens you might see them in power again.
As it stands they have lost the trust of the public and that’s not easy to regain.

The last government were the unluckiest in history with the pandemic and the energy crisis. We were in a decent position at the start to the decade after the post financial crash recovery. Sadly the crazy last 4/5 years put paid to that. I fundamentally just don’t believe left of centre politics works and as I keep saying the state of that front bench!
Good timing just as the Covid Inquiry tells us how unprepared the government was for a pandemic.

(Wasn't Labour unlucky with the financial crash?)

They were indeed unlucky but they compounded that bad luck by consistently making wrong decisions and courted unnecessary bad press by breaking their own rules then refusing to accept mistakes.
The shower in charge atm need to be replaced by grown ups and members more interested in benefiting the country rather than themselves.
As it stands they have lost the trust of the public and that’s not easy to regain.
Thankfully they're not in charge atm

The unluckiest in history was the last Labour government who presided over steady growth and improved public services for 10 years then lost an election in 2010 due to a global financial crisis that started in the US in 2008 and went worldwide. The Tory government fucked up the recovery, fucked up by making the EU an issue leading to a disastrous Brexit, fucked up the pandemic response and just made themselves richer whilst making most of the population poorer. The only thing they did right was their response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

The unluckiest in history was the last Labour government who presided over steady growth and improved public services for 10 years then lost an election in 2010 due to a global financial crisis that started in the US in 2008 and went worldwide. The Tory government fucked up the recovery, fucked up by making the EU an issue leading to a disastrous Brexit, fucked up the pandemic response and just made themselves richer whilst making most of the population poorer. The only thing they did right was their response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Almost completely bang on the money that.

Bed blocking has been a problem since i was a nurse in the 70's and 80's , it is a really difficult problem to solve but i think if it can be made less of a problem it would help and i and i am hopeful that labour will give it a good go

Maybe they can now be discharged to the newly freed up prison beds?

I just bring the ideas ;)

I think that’s a very fair and balanced post.

Take those red tinted specs off fella. Nonsense post that I can’t be arsed to pick apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.