The Labour Government

The work from home wankers will feel event more empowered - we are fucked! I am telling you we are fucked.

Can you attempt to quantify this or expand on it?

what is 'fucked'? falling slightly further behind in growth than the G7? people lining up on streets for bread rations?

it seems an easy phrase to throw out there, but what is 'fucked' and what can happen so quickly in 5 years to make it so?

That’s the point though, it’s not these people that will be disadvantaged, it will be hard working parents who sacrifice everything to give their kids a private education. At MGS around 200 boys receive a full or partial bursary so not exactly families full of doctors and lawyers. Potentially the VAT increase may now mean these kids don’t have the chance for private education. As I have said earlier because many kids will leave and join the private sector the actual amount raised isn’t huge and only one in five schools will receive one extra teacher.
IMG_0533.jpeg

I am happy as fuck mate. Just annoyed we have messed up an opportunity of recovery. Let’s hope I am wrong but I will be amazed.

We were so close as well. The last 14 years had been leading up to the great recover, and yet, fools that we are, we bottled it at the last.

If only we'd trusted that they had a plan all along.

Where is the source for that comment.

People might find this interesting https://archive.ph/bW471
The source is my own personal experience. My daughter went to private school as did her friends. Their friends and siblings are now going to private schools. Every single one of the schools are passing the increase on. They have to. It’s virtually impossible to absorb a +20% increase in costs. A very large amount of the parents are not rich. They are working class / middle class families. Obviously there are some mega rich ones, but they really are in the minority.

The source is my own personal experience. My daughter went to private school as did her friends. Their friends and siblings are now going to private schools. Every single one of the schools are passing the increase on. They have to. It’s virtually impossible to absorb a +20% increase in costs. A very large amount of the parents are not rich. They are working class / middle class families. Obviously there are some mega rich ones, but they really are in the minority.

Love how working class now includes people who pay to privately educate their children.

Can they not take the fiscal advice of Lord Cameron and sell off some land or buildings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.