The Labour Government

As expected only repealing the minimum service.

The threshold ballot stays.

This "partnership between trade unions and business" has to be explored. I personally think it's good for corporate governance. However, business has taken way too much from the workers and they need to move a long way in contractual protections and monetary value towards us.

Hoping it's not just a word salad where Blue Labour have said to their corporate donors they will throw the workers a crumb whilst they keep the loaf.

As expected only repealing the minimum service.

The threshold ballot stays.

This "partnership between trade unions and business" has to be explored. I personally think it's good for corporate governance. However, business has taken way too much from the workers and they need to move a long way in contractual protections and monetary value towards us.

Hoping it's not just a word salad where Blue Labour have said to their corporate donors they will throw the workers a crumb whilst they keep the loaf.
If Labour were serious about workers rights, they would significantly increase the statutory redundancy payments to people who are laid off. The statutory payments are abysmal and a disgrace to hard working people who lose their jobs due to no fault of their own. Compared to the redundancy payments in France, Holland, Germany and other European countries they are a joke. I won’t be holding my breath though…

If Labour were serious about workers rights, they would significantly increase the statutory redundancy payments to people who are laid off. The statutory payments are abysmal and a disgrace to hard working people who lose their jobs due to no fault of their own. Compared to the redundancy payments in France, Holland, Germany and other European countries they are a joke. I won’t be holding my breath though…
What are they?

And they could have gone there with the intent on defending businesses of their relatives who are local to the area.

Would you stay in your own neighborhood if a group of violent racists were heavily rumoured to be on their way and close by?

The majority of the crowd didn't get involved in the ASB, property damage or violence.

The hoax is likely to have originated from far right troublemakers.
Probably yes, but I wouldn’t be thick enough to carry weapons and then start attacking innocent people. It wasn’t a small number of people either.

As I said it sounds like your trying to defend it and your struggling to put any blame on the violent thugs in Birmingham.

Last edited:
Probably yes, but I wouldn’t thick enough to carry weapons and then start attacking innocent people. It wasn’t a small number of people either.

As I said it sounds like your trying to defend it and your struggling to put any blame on the violent thugs in Birmingham.

I've already said that was wrong. What else can I say? You are just arguing against a strawman.

It was a minority of the people who turned out. If there were 300 people on the green and seems about 30 of them went looking for a fight when it didn't come to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.