The Labour Government

Your response conspicuously avoids answering the question-presumably because the answer is ‘yes’.
Untitled3.png

The BBC strapline on their report to qualify his latest uplifting call to arms. Reminds me of a reversal of the local authority approved words list - "our system is does not require 'improvement' only 'enhancement'. If their starting point is zero anything is better but nothing will do just fine if everyone is told getting to zero is a wonderful achievement.

Last edited:
Presumably they’ve caved in to a few more unions, so they need to push through some more tax hikes, hence the fabricated fiscal black hole needs to be bigger.

His speech will also be a nice little distraction from the attention his cronyism is starting to attract.
Guess you would have been delighted with all the public service strikes continuing then

Well, we knew the last year before the election the Tories (deliberately or not) were in Scorched Earth mode, not least with unfunded tax cuts. Still, you'd hope that there might be some "sunlit uplands" to encourage people. There are still some on the Brexit thread who think that went well.

zzzzzzzz...............

Keir lifting the nation's morale again

Water is wet Keith you insightful bore, anyhow what we would like to know is who will be carrying the load(cold pensioners we know about). I'm guessing we will have to wait for Ray Reeves budget speech for that.

I'm not sure ralk of hard times is particularly helpful when the patty have been promising growth but I'm not gonna knock someone for telling the truth.

It will lead to people being cautious with their money though. I can only guess Austerity 2.0 isn't gonna be minimal and they are trying to limit the reaction to tax hikes and public sector cuts.

Presumably they’ve caved in to a few more unions, so they need to push through some more tax hikes, hence the fabricated fiscal black hole needs to be bigger.

His speech will also be a nice little distraction from the attention his cronyism is starting to attract.

The Tories wouldn't do such a thing like give out COVID contracts to their pals as they are bastions of fair play and decency.

I love how words like "unions" trigger Tory bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.