The Labour Government

Check who paid for his wedding.

I think they should pay tax for all these gifts in kind (which I don’t believe they do today). Won’t raise billions but would make it look less like they’ve got their collective noses in the trough and perhaps they’ll accept less of these gifts if they have to dip in to their own pockets as well.

Maybe we should start charging for Schools and means test that or means test GP appointments.
Means test surgery or hospital stays. Paid for it in tax? Think they're arsed? It's a benefit suddenly.
Pay up if you can afford it - even if you only get modest income.

Loads of scope to fuck everyone, in it together.

Unless you're a politician that is. Not in it together.

Last edited:
Reactions: PPT
I used to fly business class in the 1980s and 1990s to the US. The fare was usually around £3,000.
Try looking up fares on Skyscanner. They vary a great deal depending on demand. £6,000 to Washington is much more likely to be business class on a high demand day than first on a low demand one.
If you ever travelled anywhere on business you’d know.
Prices move in line with demand? Would never have thought of that one. Still doesn’t change the fact that he flew first class given the figures involved.

I do like your little jibe about ‘if you ever travelled anywhere on business’ though. Touchingly naive.

Reactions: PPT
Prices move in line with demand? Would never have thought of that one. Still doesn’t change the fact that he flew first class given the figures involved.

I do like your little jibe about ‘if you ever travelled anywhere on business’ though. Touchingly naive.

Business class is the Del Boy version of first class effectively steerage for the Leonard Rossiter wanabees.

Last edited:
Haha tories trying to find anything they can to slag starmer , more mental gymnastics than the olympics , lol, you look really sad taking the time to post this stuff albeit a couple are wumming

Upsetting 10 million pensioners is not going to get you re-elected in five years time.

If he had been honest and told people about it before the election then Labour would not have the majority they now have.
Depends who the alternative is and, if it’s the same bunch as just dry bummed, I don’t think Labour will be worried

You were silent in the Political subforum here for the years your party was corrupt, immoral and inciting rhetoric to the brink of riots.

Now you’re posting 100 posts a day about Starmer as you can’t stand the fact you’re no longer in power.

It’s not a difficult concept to understand.
tbf, I haven’t called anyone a rat faced **** for weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.