The Labour Government

Depends who the alternative is and, if it’s the same bunch as just dry bummed, I don’t think Labour will be worried
You do realise don’t you that the British voter is a fickle beast. If they are not best pleased with the incumbent for whatever reason, they will vote for the other main party just to punish the sitting one.

Prices move in line with demand? Would never have thought of that one. Still doesn’t change the fact that he flew first class given the figures involved.

I do like your little jibe about ‘if you ever travelled anywhere on business’ though. Touchingly naive.
I see you’re doubling down even after I proved you wrong.
In case you missed it £8k buys a first class one way ticket tomorrow to Washington DC. A return is £16k.
£6k in 2010 was clearly much more likely to be a business class ticket.
You’d get more respect if you admitted you were wrong sometimes rather than continuing to post nonsense that’s easily demonstrated to be nonsense by looking at the BA website.

Depends who the alternative is and, if it’s the same bunch as just dry bummed, I don’t think Labour will be worried
Make ZERO mistake. There's two reasons Starmer won, and won a 170 seat majority at that.

1. Because people were truly pissed off and especially, bored with 14 years of Tory government and wanted a change, and

2. Because the right vote was split down the middle between Tory and Reform, whereas the left vote was not. Had there been a unified party on the right, Starmer might not even be PM right now, which given (1) is TRULY remarkable.

He is the most unpopular Labour leader to ever win a GE, and surely this will be his last and only stab at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.