The Labour Government

Is there any evidence to back up that claim though, outside of the narrow window where prosecution was quickened to stop widespread disorder?
Yes, there's loads of evidence. Youtube is full of examples on video (some of which have mysteriously been pulled but there are still plenty).

Here's just one example (took me 10 seconds to find):

As the first poster said in the comments, "I await Starmer’s speech condemning and labelling that group of people…"

Yes, there's loads of evidence. Youtube is full of examples on video (some of which have mysteriously been pulled but there are still plenty).

Here's just one example (took me 10 seconds to find):

As the first poster said in the comments, "I await Starmer’s speech condemning and labelling that group of people…"

Haven’t they arrested the people involved? I’m sure there were reports of convictions in the same way as the other “riots”.

Haven’t they arrested the people involved? I’m sure there were reports of convictions in the same way as the other “riots”.
As I understand it, the police didn't even turn up. As the landlady said in the interview, they've not visited the crime scene or been in touch.

As I understand it, the police didn't even turn up. As the landlady said in the interview, they've not visited the crime scene or been in touch.

Fair enough. I stand corrected on that one then. It will be interested to see if they are charged and jailed swiftly.

The police/gov havent gone after certain sections of society with the same aggression. Think we all know that.

Oh and i include the stop oil tarquins in that.
Ludicrous sentences handed out to them whilst two lads attack police in a high security/pressure situation like an airport and thats quietly going away
Fairly sure the airport incident hasn’t gone away. It’s just out of the news whilst the police and CPS decide what are the most appropriate charges, and they have another month or two to do that iirc.

Fair enough. I stand corrected on that one then. It will be interested to see if they are charged and jailed swiftly.
So, apart from the two in Leeds, the two in Middlesbrough, the five in Birmingham and no doubt plenty of others elsewhere, it’s only white people being prosecuted and imprisoned.
Have I got that right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.