The Labour Government

So, apart from the two in Leeds, the two in Middlesbrough, the five in Birmingham and no doubt plenty of others elsewhere, it’s only white people being prosecuted and imprisoned.
Have I got that right?
If you want to die on this hill mate, knock yourself out. For the rest of us not up Starmer's arse, it is blatantly obvious what is going on, and that is that there is 2-tier policing going on all over the place, and government interference with the judiciary.

If you want to die on this hill mate, knock yourself out. For the rest of us not up Starmer's arse, it is blatantly obvious what is going on, and that is that there is 2-tier policing going on all over the place, and government interference with the judiciary.
We just asked for evidence and, so far, there isn’t any, barring preconceived prejudice.

We just asked for evidence and, so far, there isn’t any, barring preconceived prejudice.
That's nonsense mate. What about the fact that the police didn't turn up to that pub, or to the roundabout where they were brandishing machete's (sp?). And the copper asking if they would drop their knives off at the mosque.

As I said before, it's not about specific incidents though is it. It's the playing field generally, and it does not feel at all level. And as I said, perhaps for understandable reasons: the police are worried about being branded as being racist. Personally, I am also sure they are leaned on by the government - with Starmer to be a staunch multi-culturalist who cannot afford to admit we have any issues with immigration.

If you don't want to accept it, or don't agree with this view then fine by me.

That's nonsense mate. What about the fact that the police didn't turn up to that pub, or to the roundabout where they were brandishing machete's (sp?). And the copper asking if they would drop their knives off at the mosque.

As I said before, it's not about specific incidents though is it. It's the playing field generally, and it does not feel at all level.
Your last 8 words are the pertinent ones.

Your last 8 words are the pertinent ones.
Well around 4m people at least probably agree with me since 4m voted Reform. So if this perception is wrong, don't you think it might be appropriate for someone in government to try to engage and inform and educate? I don't for one moment think they are all wrong, btw. Clearly you do, again fine with me.

Well around 4m people at least probably agree with me since 4m voted Reform. So if this perception is wrong, don't you think it might be appropriate for someone in government to try to engage and inform and educate? I don't for one moment think they are all wrong, btw. Clearly you do, again fine with me.
The examples you gave ended up with different scenarios to how you perceived them.

It’s hard to persuade people with preconceived ideas that they could be wrong.

If Starmer came out and showed that all people who were involved and identified in the riots were treated the same, you’d simply not believe him.

The examples you gave ended up with different scenarios to how you perceived them.

If Starmer came out and showed that all people who were involved and identified in the riots were treated the same, you’d simply not believe him.

I really think people should remember how many people in this country actually voted this time. Fact is, he is not popular.

By 'our own people' I mean people already here by right. Not necessarily of the Volk. They could be of any race, colour or creed but they would not be immigrants. All politicians believe in a difference between British citizens and others.

Politicians of all parties refuse to discuss the matter sensibly. That's the whole problem. Having a debate free from emotion, racism and bitterness is all but impossible because people will not acknowledge reality and think we invite immigrants here as part of a WEF conspiracy or similar internet shite. When it is in fact just economic reality and the need to keep vital services working.

I've said this before. To reduce immigration you first have to have a plan. Then you have to recognise the costs of that plan and be willing to pay to fund it. There is no appetite for it because of that last clause.

It's the 'Piccadilly Gardens' argument all over again. Everyone wants the Gardens back as they were in 1958. Everyone also wants no extra cost to them in consequence. It can't be done.

I'm going off on a tangent here.

In the film 1917 Sam Mendes showed a number of black soldiers in regular British army units serving in the trenches. That twat Laurence Fox went off on one about woke, until he was informed there was no race segregation in the British army, that if a black fella turned up at a Manchester recruitment office to take the kings shilling, and they did, no recruitment sergeant was going to turn him down, but the numbers were tiny because Britain in 1914 was overwhelmingly white.

If current immigration levels continue, in a little under 50 years white Britons will be a minority in the UK.

Does that matter?

Meanwhile the memorials to the fallen of 1914/18 keep turning up in skips or storage or eBay...

s-l1600.webp

Yours for £250.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.