The Labour Government

If you want to die on this hill mate, knock yourself out. For the rest of us not up Starmer's arse, it is blatantly obvious what is going on, and that is that there is 2-tier policing going on all over the place, and government interference with the judiciary.
Not me dying on a hill mate. You’ve made an evidence free assertion that has been refuted by plenty of actual facts and you’re continuing to double down. Sad.

Not forgotten, will give him a chance, but we are a parliamentary democracy and he seems to want the country run by the judiciary. I, for one, am not happy with that.
Again, I’ll ask for evidence for that that goes beyond you feeling it’s true.

Starmer has 5 years to steady the ship, negate culture wars and start to make people feel positive again.

The Tories will want to elect a leader to ramp up the hate rhetoric online and make people as angry and hateful as possible. It’s their obvious way of getting back in in 2029.

We’re 2 months into the new government, 6 weeks of which have been a summer recess.

Not me dying on a hill mate. You’ve made an evidence free assertion that has been refuted by plenty of actual facts and you’re continuing to double down. Sad.
I'm not feeling sad about it. Personally, I think you're in denial but clearly you don't which is fine with me. Suggest we leave it there.

Again, I’ll ask for evidence for that that goes beyond you feeling it’s true.

Starmer has 5 years to steady the ship, negate culture wars and start to make people feel positive again.

The Tories will want to elect a leader to ramp up the hate rhetoric online and make people as angry and hateful as possible. It’s their obvious way of getting back in in 2029.

We’re 2 months into the new government, 6 weeks of which have been a summer recess.
I said I’d give him a chance.
He’s the most popular of those who voted.
Exactly, but many didn’t vote.

Yet he has a 5 year super majority, which also seems to have been forgotten.
Oh I can assure it isn't. We on the right are PAINFULLY aware of it. Fewer votes than Corbyn, 1.2m fewer votes than the Tories & Reform combined and a 170 seat majority, which Starmer seems to be gleefully exploiting. It's a very depressing situation indeed. In fact genuinely, in some ways I'd rather Corbyn were PM. At least he has some integrity and you know where you stand with him. Starmer is as big a liar as Boris, just better at it. If he mentions that whopper of a lie about the unexpected £22m black hole again, I may throw something the TV. It's a bare-faced lie which he seems to think people will believe if he says it often enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.