The Labour Government

Nice whataboutary.
I voted for this lot. I seriously wish I hadn't.
Very much a case of careful what you wish for.
Whataboutary? I was just following up your comment on ‘they’ve not even got public buildings to go to keep warm and they won’t be able to afford the bus fair, even if they did’.
Forgive me but I haven’t seen the announcement that the subsidised buses are going.
And, for what it’s worth, I think it’s a terrible decision by Starmer and I struggle to see why it’s thought to be a hill worth dying on.

Maybe send all the foreign prisoners back to their homeland would be a start and not imprison 50 year old women for making a post on face book would also help.
Just to be clear, if a family member was murdered by a foreign national, you’d be happy for the uk justice system to say, no prison for you, off you go home?

Aren’t there thousands of foreign criminals in our prison system. The obvious answer would be to deport them as most of them have no right to be here.

That would solve it.
I agree but we dont know what the legal position is and how difficult it is to get their countries to take them back

Actually i think i saw starmer or yvette saying they have sent loads back already , i will google and get a link if i can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.