The Labour Government

Society cannot get its collective head around the fact that we have lots and lots of absolute cunts living with us cheek by jowl, it only becomes a problem when we don't have anywhere to put them.

In many cases when they are "Fixing" people the people they are fixing are fucking society over. We need places to put them, we need to accept that there will always be people like them but we also need ways to spot the redeemable people caught in the trap.

Dangerous people should never be allowed to see the light of day though.
Have a watch if 24 hours in police custody that aired last night second part is tonight, personally I’d line the lot up and shoot them absolutely no contribution to anything and a drain on everyone, they are so far gone the only good outlook is they pop their clogs early from an overdose.

This WFA debacle reminds me of the City disabled parking issue.
A really unpopular and in many respects unnecessary policy that brings little financial gain but looks awful to the general public.
Not great and certainly an issue worthy of complaint.
I’m still 100% sure that Labour are the better of the two main party’s but they have scored an OG here.

Have a watch if 24 hours in police custody that aired last night second part is tonight, personally I’d line the lot up and shoot them absolutely no contribution to anything and a drain on everyone, they are so far gone the only good outlook is they pop their clogs early from an overdose.

I'm a tad off the right of center but that would be a little too harsh for me, let's have a referendum.

Last edited:

Ad Hominem​

(Attacking the person): This occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument.

Because you know that you are trying to defend the indefensible.
Crack on fella!
So you were serious that "Labour lefties" (Name calling) want to kill pensioners. Or was that Hyperbole? Worse, you thought I might need to know what Ad Hominem meant.

This Labour government is a reincarnation of Tony Bliar's goverment. "We'll say anything required to win power" . Once we're in then forget it.

Reactions: PPT
I agree but we dont know what the legal position is and how difficult it is to get their countries to take them back

Actually i think i saw starmer or yvette saying they have sent loads back already , i will google and get a link if i can
Wasn't that people who were in the Tories' asylum backlog that have had their asylum claim heard and refused?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.