The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abramovich will give London to Guardiola if he says yes.

He won't be allowed to: Financial Fair Play will see to that. Mourinho's pay off and no CL money next season will seriously weaken Chelsea if Roman pulls the trigger.

As for Leicester as others have said if we don't win it I hope that they do but only if it's not at our expense. It's been 37 years since we've had a new winner (Forest in 1978) so it's long overdue. When I was kid we used to laugh at the continental leagues that were dominated by 3 or 4 clubs. 8 different clubs won our league in the 1960s!

Personally I doubt that they've got the squad but the longer they stay in contention the better. It would be great if they finished top 4 and deprived two out of the rags, dippers and spuds a place in the CL. Chelsea won't finish in the top 6.

It's great to see them do well but they surely won't have the legs to end up in the top 4, they rely way to heavily on Vardy or Mahrez.

I predict a 5th or 6th finish, which is no mean feat in itself.

wow..just wow. What a remarkable season they are having and they don't at the moment look like slipping up. I hope they finish top four at he very least this season, of course I want us to finish 1st, with Leicester 2nd

telling period now over Christmas and if they continue to push on over this time then they will be in with a shout of winning the title, maybe getting a couple of quality loanee players in January to kick on

Great season for them so far but the season runs from August to May. There are 6 months of football left yet. Hopefully with a break now in the Champions League we can start to get our injuries sorted and pick some momentum up in the league. Considering the way we are playing and the way we are defending, we aren't doing so bad sitting in 3rd with just 3 point separating us and the top, we have to play both Arsenal and Leicester twice yet... Long way to go!

Personally the way things are going I think it will end up between us and Arsenal. United aren't going to be able to sustain a title race, nor are Spurs, Chelsea are miles away and unfortunately Leicester are never going to be able to sustain this over another 22 games. Leicester are doing fantastic but it is all about confidence, it only takes one bad result and that could set them on a bad run.

Spurs had much better team few years ago, played much better football and were 2 points of us after New Year and they collapsed. They might get top 4 if they keep it for few more weeks but they have zero chance of winning the league.

Didn't stand still last summer got the right manager - that's what you have to do - we didn't unfortunately. Think they could well win it with such a good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.