The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pleased for Ranieri, good guy and all those idiot pundits were lining up to put him down before the season started because of a brief, poor spell with Greece.

they are playing better than us at the moment and deservedly ahead of us.......if they keep it up then they will push all the way for the league as will arsenal.....

we really need to up our game and the next couple of games are vital for us and if we play the way we have recently against them we will lose comfortably.
Well done you. By page 4, you've managed to get a 'City are shit' post into the Leicester thread. Just drop a 'Pellegrini has dementia' in by page 9 and your work here is done.

Just a matter of time . . . the moment they start to entertain thoughts of winning the league. . it will go all pear shaped

I wonder if Linekar is still disappointed with Ranieri's appointment?

A breath of fresh air !!
Fuck what we think as to why we shouldn`t be top ! Leicester are deservedly top because they play without fear.OK they`ve had a little bit of luck but for fucks sake its no worse than the rest of us.
Love watching them and well done Tinkerman.

One thing I don't like about Chelsea downfall and Rags being shit with too many points is that competition for Guardiola and Ancelotti might be huge. Abramovich will give London to Guardiola if he says yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.