The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect its theirs now......... you make your own luck in many ways and they have ridden it when they had to - good look to Leicester and Spuds I say I want us to win it of course but if we don't the table will tell the truth - you go down or you win it - your points total tells the story of your season and I suspect Leicesters story could be a good one for them

I still have doubts. I will say this though, so far they're handling themselves much better than the deranged Red Scouse triumphalism when they won the league in April 2014.

I still have doubts. I will say this though, so far they're handling themselves much better than the deranged Red Scouse triumphalism when they won the league in April 2014.
There handling themselves better but they Dont have a team as consistent and as strong as liverpool had that city team up there backside that year.. I hope Leicester win it

Heard them singing 'Now you're gonna to believe us, we're gonna win the league', surely they're not that daft to get carried away so early, history has showed us its not that straight forward.

5 pt gap isn't enough for them I can't see it albeit if we don't win it I'd love it to be them.

They are making their own luck with their harnessing of skills, tactics, character and effort. If our lot went for it each match like these do then we wouldn't be worrying about 4th place.

Be amazing if they won it, but I think they'll lose 4/5 games in the run in.
Seen many unfancied golfers blow up on the back 9 of a major and this is where we are now.

Be amazing if they won it, but I think they'll lose 4/5 games in the run in.
Seen many unfancied golfers blow up on the back 9 of a major and this is where we are now.
I'm the same, you only have to look at the rags and the mickeys how the imploded when 8 points in front. It'll definitely happen it's just who's going to put a run of games together to capitalise.....we always come with a late run at the tale end of season and feel we'll do it again.

Heard them singing 'Now you're gonna to believe us, we're gonna win the league', surely they're not that daft to get carried away so early, history has showed us its not that straight forward.
Yep, pretty crass that and "we shall not be moved, the team that's going to win the premier league" - don't recall us singing about winning until well after we'd all pinched ourselves after Agueroooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.