The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic for them and fantastic for the league but it takes several seasons of fighting at the top and dealing with the different pressure of trying to win this league to be able to get it done imo.

I hope they get top 4.

Watching them last night I thought their only two pieces of quality in the entire game resulted in their two goals. The rest of the match they were all huff and puff
In saying that, their desire to win and work rate was top class, but looking at their next group of fixtures I can't see them sustaining that game plan and run of results until mid Feb when they play Arsenal

Starting this weekend

Everton A
Liverpool A
City H
Bournmouth H
Tottenham - FA Cup A
Tottenham A
Villa A
Stoke H
Liverpool H
City A
Arsenal A

Potentially an awful lot of defeats in that list, but if they come out of the other side still in the mix who knows!

Watching them last night I thought their only two pieces of quality in the entire game resulted in their two goals. The rest of the match they were all huff and puff
In saying that, their desire to win and work rate was top class, but looking at their next group of fixtures I can't see them sustaining that game plan and run of results until mid Feb when they play Arsenal

Starting this weekend

Everton A
Liverpool A
City H
Bournmouth H
Tottenham - FA Cup A
Tottenham A
Villa A
Stoke H
Liverpool H
City A
Arsenal A

Potentially an awful lot of defeats in that list, but if they come out of the other side still in the mix who knows!

True. But people have been saying that nearly all season. And a few decades ago they were saying it about Cloughie and Forest. Self-belief, a fighting team spirit along with a good manager and a smattering of class players can take you a long way.

Further sometimes than a bunch of great individual players who play like they just have to turn up to win.

If they avoid injuries to key players, maintain form and confidence, then who knows how far they can go.

I think top 4 is likely at this stage as no other teams seem to have any sort of consistency or toughness.

Good luck to them – I feel they will fade off as the season goes on, however If we don't win it, i'd rather them than any other **** in the top 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.