The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another game goes by and it looks like another 3 points. Leicester have it in the bag now for me, I just can't see who they will lose against and if they did, Spurs and Arsenal will choke in a few games yet. Shows what a great manager does for you.

Depends if the team behind them are within a couple of wins to overtake them when there is 4 or 5 games left

I remember the emotions, and tears I went through winning our first Premier League title. It was such a massive day, in my life.
I really want Leicester and their fans to have that too. Good luck LCFC, nearly there.

Best of luck to them as they thoroughly deserve their moment in the sun.

Another game goes by and it looks like another 3 points. Leicester have it in the bag now for me, I just can't see who they will lose against and if they did, Spurs and Arsenal will choke in a few games yet. Shows what a great manager does for you.

Yep, fair play to them. 100% credit goes to Ranieri for me if they do it, to go from bottom of the league 12 months ago to almost winning the fucker is the stuff of legend. Just wish we had put up more of a fight.

Can't get excited by the Leicester push at all. Watched them only a handful of times and they work hard, are functional ( do the simple things well) and quick on the counter but they're not my team so have no real interest in them or their fans.If we can't win it I don't give a fuck who does.

Can't get excited by the Leicester push at all. Watched them only a handful of times and they work hard, are functional ( do the simple things well) and quick on the counter but they're not my team so have no real interest in them or their fans.If we can't win it I don't give a fuck who does.
I'd rather Leicester win it then half a dozen clubs in the mix .

Great manager?? Just trying to imagine BM on hearing Ranieri had taken over at City at the start of this season. I suspect the Internet would have broke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.