The "let's talk" thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bill, 14 Nov 2019.

1. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Sorry Kaz I missed this. Fair advice, cheers.

I think you'd like my hunky/cheeky monkey-ness yourself hun; ) x

2. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You forgot to mention musty Kaz, tut tut. He won't be happy when he finally comes out of his pulling (ahem) potting shed, ya know.

3. karen7

karen7

he was on his hols,looked after at briighton though top man.

4. peoffrey

peoffrey

Manchester frustrates the hell out of me. I’ve had two spells there and it’s never quite happened. As a student, I was out in the indie clubs three to four nights a week and didn’t have a care in the world. I put on live music nights, DJ’d etc. The scene changed too much and I retired from music to concentrate on a career instead which was probably very wise. I had another spell there for eighteen months but couldn’t get anything going work wise.

When I buy a home next year, I make the biggest financial decision of my life. I have to get it right. My desire is a city in South Wales as I love the spirit; but I fear not being able to get work. There’s no industry. I go to Swansea and Cardiff within the first three months of next year for a weekend. I’ll be observing.

somapop likes this.
  5. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    Manchester frustrstes the hell out of you? Listen pal, you're always slagging off this great city and friendly people off, it's fuckin' nerve grating. If you didn't look down your nose to those you meet and embrace the love on offer, you'll find the poorest of people would gladly share their last teabag with you over a friendly chat. In my experience south Wales folks are generally a friendly bunch too. But Manchester is home, my home so less of the disparaging remarks in future please.

6. peoffrey

peoffrey

How friendly was the lad ejected for racist abuse? The foul mouthed man in the family stand? The trouble in numerous parts of the ground? The lighters and coins thrown at United players? The coked up scrotes wrenching open a security door to attack rival fans? There’s thread after thread upstairs berating ignorant behaviour at the Derby. This is why Manchester frustrates the hell out of me. I don’t go anymore. City used to be my life.

7. shackattack

shackattack

Team supported:
    everton
    When I lived back home I used to much prefer Manchester to Liverpool. The shops and nightlife in general was much better and probably still is. Never had any problems socially and found if you just chatted normally with no attitude people were fine.

8. journolud

journolud

None of that is unique to Manchester. You find what you go looking for generally.

dennishasdoneit likes this.
  9. Kinkladze 1

Kinkladze 1

Hold it right there. You can’t say that and then not disclose what you found out about her ffs!

10. jimharri

jimharri

You never have a good word to say about Manchester. If you don't mind me asking, why do you support City?

BlueMoonRisin' likes this.