The Liverpool Thread

Re: Question

The boycotting was down to the current owners at that time who tryed their best to destroy the club. Not attending the games was part of the boycott for many fans back then aswell.

Its not easy to dish out 40 odd quid for every single home game as alot of you will know but i do think we will sell out every home game this season.

@Mad Eyed Screamer We played west brom in late august last season and it was still under hodgson, i think you are probably talking about the bolton game which was still under hodgson and going on when we where fighting in the bottom half of the table under that clueless twat so yeah you cant really blame people for not paying 40 quid to watch pure shite

If Liverpool fans thought it was all over.....

There has, according to a couple of snippets on Twitter, been an action begun in the US by the wanna be purchaser of LFC who was 'spurned' by the board in favour of FSG.

From what I can piece together the company in question is suggesting that the board sold the club at below market value in a 'sweetheart' deal.

They are therefore likely to be suing for losses etc etc

And this is being done in the US courts and not the UK.

Re: If Liverpool fans thought it was all over.....

fbloke said:
There has, according to a couple of snippets on Twitter, been an action begun in the US by the wanna be purchaser of LFC who was 'spurned' by the board in favour of FSG.

From what I can piece together the company in question is suggesting that the board sold the club at below market value in a 'sweetheart' deal.

Don't understand? is it Liverpool's previous owners?

waspish said:
fbloke said:

I'm trying to access the article on SBJ (Sport Business Journal) but it seems that the previous board are being sued, but IF found guilty of selling to the current owners it would have a financial impact on the club as well as the new owners were sold the business below market value.

Once I find out more I will pop it up here.

TCIB said:
pudge said:
Blue Haze said:
from RAWK

lol
After all, you can't spell Liverpool without lol.......

sorry

Haha, i know i should not lol but im a sucker for cheesy

Also for anyone who has not read it, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282690.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=282690.0</a>

if this carry`s on for much longer i can see nelly the scots elephant packing her bags

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_a-m3pH9Dr8#t=27s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9Dr8#t=27s</a>

fbloke said:
waspish said:
fbloke said:

I'm trying to access the article on SBJ (Sport Business Journal) but it seems that the previous board are being sued, but IF found guilty of selling to the current owners it would have a financial impact on the club as well as the new owners were sold the business below market value.

Once I find out more I will pop it up here.

ok cheers

Re: Question

Yeah, you should only part with money for tickets when you're side is winning.
And now I understand... suddenly it all makes perfect sense. Nobody has ever had worse owners than Hicks and Gillet (who never gave any of their managers tens of millions to spunk away) and still sustained their support, have they?

Or have they?

Let me see, now...

Nope... can't think of anyone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.