The Liverpool Thread

Blue Haze said:
Surely someone like Madrid or Bayern will come sniffing around, maybe Chelsea.

Maybe City if we don't have a 4th striker by then. ;)

money is tight all over Europe the amount of money Liverpool would want for him can't see him moving

waspish said:
Blue Haze said:
Surely someone like Madrid or Bayern will come sniffing around, maybe Chelsea.

Maybe City if we don't have a 4th striker by then. ;)

money is tight all over Europe the amount of money Liverpool would want for him can't see him moving
If he wants out he will go he's ment to be a bit of a **** that will cause trouble

Hat trick Suarez. After a threaded pass to the corner he scores the return cross with a header. Brilliant.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:39 pm --<br /><br />4 now

BlueCityfan said:
They really have spent alot of money on SHIT players.

Adam wasnät expensive...but not a player for a top 4 side. Especially not as a starter.

Downing....20m LOL.

Andy Carroll 35m, enough said.

Suarez 24m, is money well spent.

Henderson 20m, LOL.

Enrique is a good signing IMO.

But honestly....Downing, Hnederson and Carroll signings are just...unbelievably stupid business.

All is not down to Daglish, doesn't that Comolli guy do the trasnfers and scout?

Well, he has scouted awfully.

Thank fuck we have Mancini doing the transfer business....he has spent very well so far.

it defies logic that king kenny blew 35M on a centre-forward who has a reputation for alcohol abuse(and the rest) a woman beater and someone who saw fit to break the jaw of his team captain during a training session, and who is rarely fully fit. which part of bad idea doesnt kenny understand?<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 am --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
Can't see em making top four with the way spurs are doing and arsenal shaping themselves. I thought downing would do well there though. he's been one of the best players for assists ni the prem over the eyars, but 11 gfames in and he as no goals and no assists. Looks like King Kenny's masterplan of downing crossing it in to the 6"4 drunken geordie to ehad in isn't quite working as well as expected

lol!! cruel but spot on.
you,d think after all his years in the game,all that experience in europe as a player and a manager,he would come up with something more sophisticated than stone age football..run,chase,harry and tackle,get the ball to the wings and the injured pissed-up bully boy will score from the cross...my god, i bet it took norwich and swansea all of 2 mins to plan resistance to that masterplan.

long live king kenny.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282789.msg9460669#msg9460669" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... msg9460669</a>

good read

Question

Does anyone think if Liverpool had to endure many seasons of mid table mediocrity like Everton they would still sell out?

A few times under Hodgson there was a empty seats. Reading 606 a few of their fans claim they're the best in the league. I'm not so sure

Re: Question

Would they f**k! They were organising boycotts, when Woy had them flirting with the dreaded drop last year; something that I always saw as the first act of 'rats' rationalising how they would 'desert the sinking ship'.
A boycott, FFS? Because that's exactly what a struggling team needs... empty stands and disharmony outside the ground.

"Most knowledgable fans in football" (TM Sky), my arse. For one thing, they know f**k all about endurance in the face of years of impending doom and sorrow, with absolutely no hope of a light at the end of the tunnel. All they know is their smug sense of entitlement and how to hold a scarf whilst singing a maudlin show tune.

Although to be fair, they do boycott the Sun. Which goes to show, even assholes can be right now and then.

Re: Question

mad4city said:
Would they f**k! They were organising boycotts, when Woy had them flirting with the dreaded drop last year; something that I always saw as the first act of 'rats' rationalising how they would 'desert the sinking ship'.
A boycott, FFS? Because that's exactly what a struggling team needs... empty stands and disharmony outside the ground.

"Most knowledgable fans in football" (TM Sky), my arse. For one thing, they know f**k all about endurance in the face of years of impending doom and sorrow, with absolutely no hope of a light at the end of the tunnel. All they know is their smug sense of entitlement and how to hold a scarf whilst singing a maudlin show tune.

Although to be fair, they do boycott the Sun. Which goes to show, even assholes can be right now and then.

They had 35K against West Brom last season over Xmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.