The Liverpool Thread

Last time i checked Liverpool were not in any european cup this season. Stop moaning Kenny. Chelsea will field a reserve side as will Liverpool as Kenny has already said. Though i don't know why he has to.

stony said:
Have a look at the Manchester City thread on RAWK, They're quite complimentary for the last few pages but you need to read it from the start. It has everything, all the usual clichés, City are boring, never win anything with Mancini. City have no soul, ruining football, Mancini tactically inept, a King Kenny love in, they'd win with Rafa, they've bought poorly unlike Liverpool, shit fans, poznan looks crap, they'll be shit without Tevez. One wag even suggested we'd finish about 9th this season.
Then slowly it dawns on them that perhaps we aren't as shit as they'd like to think we are and they are nowhere near as good as they thought they were. It's a great read if you've got an hour to burn.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=274792.0</a>

Nice one just had a read of that, as you said it starts of City are shit then slowly they come round and by the end of it, i think some of them are now blues. cheers

Liverpool fans are reluctant to give praise to City, but they know good football and have been gracious enough to admit that City look good.

I have a lot of time for Liverpool. I'd settle for half their success

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Don't know if anyone's watching Uruguay, but Suarez is just destroying Chile practically by himself. Two goals in the first half and with a little luck could have been 4, creating chances for others too.

Wonder what he'll do if Liverpool don't qualify for CL.

Blue Haze said:
Don't know if anyone's watching Uruguay, but Suarez is just destroying Chile practically by himself. Two goals in the first half and with a little luck could have been 4, creating chances for others too.

Wonder what he'll do if Liverpool don't qualify for CL.

Stay at Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.