The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Didn't like him before the game but like him less after, particularly after the studs up challenge and dive to try and get Kompany either stretchered or sent off.

I reckon Atkinson did pick up on it and they could possibly have had a pen if Suarez hadn't gone down more than City in the 80s earlier in the game.

i hate the ****, dives for EVERYTHING little shit

he's the worst twat in premier league football

Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
waspish said:
Think he's one of these players if he's in your side you'd love him

After today's game, most of my dipper mates have conceded that he was ridiculous. Quote from them " he goes down quicker than a $5 whore" . That have all said KD needs to have a word and "he needs to get back to scoring".... Ha ha

They know what he does but a % of the fans will still love him

Absolutely hate the guy, hes the biggest disgrace in the league. Having said that i do believe hes the third best player in the league. Behind Silva and RVP imo.... He really is that good. Its just a shame that hes a d***head

The sad thing is most of the delusional dippers will tell u that people only hate him because they are jealous of him and want him in their team. There is just absolutely no defence for what he does he makes the premier league a worse place for having him as anything good he does with his link up play and tricks is instantly negated by his constant cheating and whining.

What is also hugely strange is that the dippers much like they are with KD dont see the fact that in a calender year he has only scored 8 goals which for a striker who is supposedly one of the best in the premier league is a joke.

Armaan dont believe the hype and the liverpool fans he is not that good nor is he third best player in the league, silva, aguero, kompany, rvp, mata, rooney are all better players than him off the top of my head and thats just a quick thought

Has plenty of talent, but such a poor sport I'd be ashamed to have him at our club and refer to him as some sort of hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.