The most important signing left is to keep Tevez

Bullshit.

The most important thing is to get rid of him, and for a good price.

Yes, he has been brilliant for us the last 2 years but we have moved on now. He plays entirely for himself and does whatever Kia tells him to do. We are past this kind of player now and we need to create a team and not a "Carlos Tevez" which is what we have been the past 2 seasons.

If Tevez stays then he is a back up to Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli in my eyes and should be nothing more.

Thanks for the 2 years Carlos but I can't wait to see the back of you.

BringBackSwales said:
Cobwebcat said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Too be fair I don't think we need him that much, would prefer to have rid, but he will be a good back up for Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli.

He's better than them. If he stays he's first choice when match fit.

IN YOUR OPINION he is. In My opinion he is not - and his attitude is like a fucking millstone around our club's neck

This.

With Tevez there is also too many strikers and too few places. We signed Augero to replace him and now cant get rid....of another player.

LoveCity said:
BlueJill said:
Tevez City said:
I want to see what City fans will say about him if he score the winning goal against Spurs :)

boooooo (maybe thats just me though). I rather lose than win with him.

I can't believe I just read that, tell me you're being sarcastic.

Nope. For me winning is not the most important thing. It is how you win.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 am --<br /><br />
Bellamyend said:
BlueJill said:
Tevez City said:
I want to see what City fans will say about him if he score the winning goal against Spurs :)

this guy's an idiot

"this guy's an idiot" think about it. who is the idiot?

BlueJill said:
LoveCity said:
BlueJill said:

I can't believe I just read that, tell me you're being sarcastic.

Nope. For me winning is not the most important thing. It is how you win.

-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 am --

Bellamyend said:
BlueJill said:

this guy's an idiot

"this guy's an idiot" think about it. who is the idiot?
Winning's winning, simples. I'd take 36 scrappy 1-0 wins for the rest of the season thank you. Mind you, i don't think my heart could lol

I am in a happy place. If he stays, I'm cool. If he leaves, I'm just as cool. He can't do anything to shake me now. ANd I think he now realizes it.

I remember how shaky his wish to move was last season. Now I am like errhh! He makes the bench, cool. He doesn't cool. He starts, cool. He doesn't cool.

I am spoiled :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.