The Official Run In Thread (merged)

After Gary Neville had been doing so well!

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF THIS FROM OUR FRIENDS AT THE DAILY MAIL???

article-2109766-1204391E000005DC-148_634x605.jpg

Taken from this article by Gary Neville <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2109766/Gary-Neville-Win-Tottenham-Manchester-United-know-title-grasp.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... grasp.html</a>

I don't understand one thing. We've annihalated almost every team we've played. Scored the most. Conceded the least. Broke numerous amounts of records. Yet these feckers are only two points behind? WTF?!

Re: AFTER GARY NEVILLE HAD BEEN DOING SO WELL!

I would say the same as him except maybe Wigan (A) as yellow for them and Stoke and Swansea (A) for us are yelow too.

I can see what he means but Swansea are pretty much safe now and we should have too much for them, in addition to this Stoke have been a bit iffy at home so I think we can get a win there.

To be honest it doesn't matter what anyone outside of our club thinks. The fact is if we win the next eleven games we'll win the league. To be fair to Neville Arsenal is the stand out toughest game bearing in mind we haven't won there in the League since I was a teenager. This title race will probably go down to the very last game of the season, but it's in our own hands.

Aren't QPR, Villa and Wigan in the relegation zone?

If so, why aren't they marked with amber against scum?

Vienna_70 said:
Aren't QPR, Villa and Wigan in the relegation zone?

If so, why aren't they marked with amber against scum?

Because they are at home against two of them and Wigan are shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.