The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: AFTER GARY NEVILLE HAD BEEN DOING SO WELL!

he aint wrong, just because he says united have an easier run in (which they do) doesnt mean he isnt a good pundit.

Not altogether sure what he's said there that's so outrageous, to be honest. He's a United fan after all. What would you expect him to say? People on here get too worked up about what the media say about us, or United, or whoever. Ignore them; your blood pressure will thank you for it!

That Key should be Blue, Cheeky Cunts! It's only a judgement call though and not reality. I can't see us losing 7 in 11 as that tries to infer to the Rag readers, considering we have only lost 3 in 27.

Usual 'Grab-a-Rag' headline and I'd hope no Blue would ever pay for that shite, but I'm sure I'm wrong.

Being honest........after today I'm 50/50

How the fook they are still 2 points behind us is beyond me.......and today without playing even remotely well, they get the decisions and the goals to come away with 3 points.

I admire the confidence of others here and I pray we come good at the end of the season, but it isn't gonna be easy.

Swansea, Stoke, Norwich and Newcastle are tricky matches, the sacking of AVB isn't good timing for us and obviously that lot coming to ours.....as we all know, in a derby form goes out the window (apart from October 23 2011..!!!!!)

So, in a nutshell, I'm loving and hating the title run in......never been this stressed before!!

This just seems different to other seasons when we've had something to play for at the end.......all the other seasons, all we could do is gain.

And while this is obviously the case this year........it's different because it really is ours to lose

Keeping the faith

All if buts and maybes.

One game at a time. Let's get to Swansea, 3pts and move onto the next one.

I win against them allows a 5pt margin for error. Its still in our hands, going to the wire though.

They've answered every question we've thrown at them since new year, you can't argue with that. They are still a bloody good team, no matter how shit we tell ourselves they are.

Good job Roberto doesn't share the "optimism" of some of the fans on here...he said yesterday United would beat Spurs, he was right,he has faith in his players to win the last 11 games, so let's share that faith, you never know,history might be about to repeat itself, where do we play the penultimate game of the season....Newcastle away, now why does that ring a bell.....fitting way to end our 44 years without the title by winning it at the very same ground?

As for the remaining fixtures, every one of them winnable,and yes that includes Arsenal away. Keep RVP quiet and they are beatable,even at home. Despite the rags winning at Spurs today I sill believe we will win the league!

eastlands oasis said:
Good job Roberto doesn't share the "optimism" of some of the fans on here...

Good job Roberto never lived through "typical City"!!!!!!

In all honesty though, you make good points eastlands oasis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.