The Official Run In Thread (merged)

If I'm honest, I have doubts on whether we will win the league this year.

*awaits to be vilified and called a rag*

Ours to win. Fuck them. Fuck who they're playing. This is down to us now.

Can't wait for this shit to be over to be honest.

It would be unbelievable to win the league, however being in this position has sucked all the joy out of football at this point of the season. Almost as bad as the relegation scraps! (well, maybe not almost)

SuperYaya said:

It would be unbelievable to win the league, however being in this position has sucked all the joy out of football at this point of the season. Almost as bad as the relegation scraps! (well, maybe not almost)

Bollox.

Loving being top of the league and battling the evil empire for the title.

i will never tire of it.

SuperYaya said:

it is nerve wracking.

but it hasnt sucked any joy out for me.

Balti said:
SuperYaya said:

Bollox.

i will never tire of it.

It's shit when wins mean nothing to me anymore except a box ticked. I feel nothing when we win and feel like shit when we lose.

Obviously there are a couple of exceptions.

SuperYaya said:
Balti said:
SuperYaya said:

Bollox.

i will never tire of it.

It's shit when wins mean nothing to me anymore except a box ticked. I feel nothing when we win and feel like shit when we lose.

Rag

Marvin said:
SuperYaya said:
Balti said:
Bollox.

i will never tire of it.

Rag

support someone else then

Marvin said:
SuperYaya said:
Balti said:
Bollox.

i will never tire of it.

Rag

Come on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.