The Official Run In Thread (merged)

SuperYaya said:
Balti said:
SuperYaya said:
Can't wait for this shit to be over to be honest.

It would be unbelievable to win the league, however being in this position has sucked all the joy out of football at this point of the season. Almost as bad as the relegation scraps! (well, maybe not almost)

Bollox.

Loving being top of the league and battling the evil empire for the title.

i will never tire of it.

It's shit when wins mean nothing to me anymore except a box ticked. I feel nothing when we win and feel like shit when we lose.

Obviously there are a couple of exceptions.

Pass the razor blades lol

cleavers said:
SuperYaya said:
It's shit when wins mean nothing to me anymore except a box ticked. I feel nothing when we win and feel like shit when we lose.

If you feel that bad about it all, then I'd recommend finding something else.

Only at this part of the season to be honest. Enjoyed the first bit and enjoyed the last bit, but I hate when I have to look at the schedule and there are 'must win' games.

SuperYaya said:
cleavers said:
SuperYaya said:

Only at this part of the season to be honest. Enjoyed the first bit and enjoyed the last bit, but I hate when I have to look at the schedule and there are 'must win' games.

damn that ''schedule''

Balti said:
SuperYaya said:
cleavers said:

damn that ''schedule''

It's not the schedule's fault. I'd just prefer we're 15 points clear at this point in the future. Might send a letter to Bobby and ask if he can arrange that next year.

SuperYaya said:
Balti said:
SuperYaya said:

damn that ''schedule''

It's not the schedule's fault. I'd just prefer we're 15 points clear at this point in the future. Might send a letter to Bobby and ask if he can arrange that next year.

He may well do that for you.

They have had a very good run, so it could be said they are peaking early..

Both teams will drop unexpected points between now and the end of the season.who would have thought they would get beaten by Blackburn and Newcastle ?

They will drop points, i guarantee it..

southaustralianblue said:
We ve got the easier run in. We only have to play united at home, whereas they have to play city away
If that makes you feel better.

Our run-in is certainly trickier on paper. Anyone can see that...city fan or not.

Every game is winnable though, and both teams will certainly drop points. It's just a case of how many and against who.

One game at a time.

If we don't get the title then we can go into next season knowing we played the best football, best attack and best defence.

Not going to jinx anything but i strongly believe we'll do it.

it's gonna be hard, we just can't get rid of twats, I thought we'd be at least 6 points ahead at this moment (that would be draws today and at Arsenal).

I'm always pessimistic in sports so I think they're slightly favorites with matches left for both sides.

Crap, who would say so after hammering them earlier in the season..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.