The Official Run In Thread (merged)

So what if their fixtures are easier it's irrelevant. City just need to win their games and what they do doesn't matter a jot.

I could easily argue a case for each of city's fixtures being winnable because they are. The only fixture that I'd struggle to make a strong case for victory in is the Arsenal game due to our record there and their recent form. No reason why to not be optimistic of a draw at the Emirates.

We win away at Newcastle to win the title - it's written in the stars I tell you.

Our red neighbours

Just won't go away. Got the result they needed at Spurs and I can't see them losing again (except to us).

Our mission is simple - win 11 games and win the league, drop points and we are fu**ed.

Re: Our red neighbours

they were bloody lucky not to draw with Norwich, and they could have been down against Spurs who outplayed them for long periods but couldn't bloody convert their chances.

still a long way to go, and the pressure is always on them as the trailers.

Our RAG neighbours are like a fatally wounded animal. They are getting on their feet one last time before they submit. But don't worry it wont last. It's all coming up blue at the end of the season.

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
drop points and we are fu**ed.
For a start, that simply isn't true, is it?

We could lose and draw our next two games and the title would still be in our own hands.

Everyone needs to stop panicking. We're comfortably the best team in this league so there's nothing to fear from anyone.

theres not one team to fear imo, now the rags have a habit of throwing away wins against lowly teams, can see them dropping a few points on route, plus another 3 points at etihad,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.